Best Anthrax album??

NFN .. AC/DC was def. my 1st rock/ hard Band I got into that.... it was 1st Queen..believe it or not..than AC/DC ..then..probably Iron Maiden...then Anthrax...

I just noticed that the guy who started this thread was banned. I wonder what happened?

ATL followed closely by POT. In the Busha era, I am thinking V8 was a great album

Id give it 3 stars. Its not bad, but far from their best (ATL). Some of the riffs are rad, but the songs dont hold together as well.

Im curious though, whys it your fav?

You know, I'm really not sure, there's just something about it. You know when you're out with your friends and you see that girl sitting all by herself and everybody you're with says she's ugly but you think she's kind of hot? State Of Euphoria is that ugly girl to me. It's like, she's not really ugly, she just lacks a little self-confidence...and hygeine.

What were we talking about???:loco:

You know, I'm really not sure, there's just something about it. You know when you're out with your friends and you see that girl sitting all by herself and everybody you're with says she's ugly but you think she's kind of hot? State Of Euphoria is that ugly girl to me. It's like, she's not really ugly, she just lacks a little self-confidence...and hygeine.

What were we talking about???:loco:

Hahahahaha, i know exactly what your talking about! She doesnt have to be attractive, but your still attracted to her for some reason beyond the realms of alcohol...although it certainly seems to help.

I would have to say musically POT was my favourit. But Vocaly I am torn between SOWN and WCFYA.

I really wish Bush could have sang on POT - they would have probably been the ultimate combo of eras.

Don't get me wrong, I love Joey's stuff too - I used to listen to Spreading every single freaking day and it never got old. Actually, I think I might bust out Fistfull of Metal! It has been a really long time since I listened to that, and I feel like I never listened to it as much as all the other stuff! Here I go!