Hello...Whats your fav Anthrax album?

Lone Justice would RULE with John on vocals. I am praying that they do Lone Justice on the live album.

My faves: POT, SOWN, Vol. 8, or whatever's in my CD changer at the time...

Among The Living, Spreading the Disease & State Of Euphoria...

....time for your medication Mr Brown......

:headbang:

SOUND OF WHITE NOISE. JUST BECAUSE IT'S THE RECORD THAT SALVAGED ANTHRAX FOR ME.......BELLADONNA WAS OLD SCHOOL, BUSH WAS TRULY THE FUTURE. I SAID "WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?" MY BUDDY SAID "ANTHRAX W/ THEIR NEW SINGER." AND I SAID "SOUNDS LIKE ARMORED SAINT- ONLY HEAVIER" AND HIS REPLY WAS "AND HE SHALL LEAD THEM INTO TOMORROW...." LOL NOT REALLY...GOD I JUST WROTE A FUCKING EPIC HERE! :zzz:

this poor horse has been beaten enough to die 1000 deaths..... but I have to agree with the very musically knowledgeable "Brat" If a genie could grant me three musical wishes, one of them would be to somehow have John's crushing, bluesey, heavy voice (not a cheap imitation of Halford/Dickenson...Belladonna shrill) on all of Anthrax's classic/fast older tunes. If you could hear John sing Amoung the Living, AntiSocial, Got the Time and Caught in a Mosh at the live shows, then you would hear what they were meant to sound like from the beginning. I always thought Joey's voice was too weak to take seriously and the only and I repeat only weak part about the old releases.

Imagine John belting out these lyrics....

"Theres two kinds of people in this world, the outlaw and the law men that prevail...."

"Young and free something you'll never be!!!"

"I drink three six packs just so I can look at your face...."

"Any skeletons, any misfortunes, all your other sins...hiding in the closet!!!"

"A wave of hatred comes like a flood....brother on brother on brothers in blood..."

Anyway....I'll stop dreaming about what could've been....

By the way... STOMP 442 is so heavy (Voice included...) that I am in a daze everytime I listen to it front to back....

I AGREE W/ ARMORED THRAX AND BRATPRINCESS ON THIS ONE.
JOEYS VOCAL STYLE WAS TOO WEAK TO GIVE THE SONGS THE DEPTH THAT THEY SO RICHLY DESERVED. BUSH SANG JOEYS SONGS AND THEY PUT CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE (OR MAYBE THAT WAS CHARLIES DOUBLE BASS VIBRATING MY NUTS THROUGH MY STOMACHE) WHEN THEY OPENED W/ AMONG THE LIVING I GOT AN ERECTION! LOL! I'M REALLY NOT TRYING TO KNOCK JOEY, BUT YOU JUST GET A HELL OF A PRIMAL FEELING INSIDE WHEN BUSH SINGS.EVEN BRING THE NOISE WAS BETTER! BUT, ANYHOO LETS PUT THIS DEAD HORSE IN THE GLUE PIT.

Boy am I glad I don't have a penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They seem so high maintenance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never felt anything through my nuts and I've never gotten an erection from a song...and for that I must say THANK YOU JEEBUS!!!

I talked to jeebus and he sez your welcome brat. lol. now back to pissing off the religios neighbors........