i need your help

Buddy, dude, NO disrespect, but if it weren't for Belladonna, they wouldn't be where they are today. Granted, Bush suits Thrax better, but Belladonna helped them get where they are now even if it was 11 years ago.

i cant listen 2 music if the vocals are not good.back then i didnt mind joey,but if he was still around they wouldnt be where they are today.ive listened 2 belladonna & cant say im much of a fan of his any more.back then yes,now no.like phxthrax said,he helped them get 2 where they are 2day.good thing joey left instead of scott ian.

To my, they have a good band now. There would be no Anthrax without Ian and Benante but now I'm starting to feel that way about Bush and to top of it all Frankie is too integral to leave. If he left, it would be such a huge blow to the band but they would probably survive. They would still sound good on record but the live shows would be so lacking if Frankie was gone.

frankie loves the fans when they played wembley he was allways comeing over to the side i was giveing the horns singiung along with us same with bush he got up on the speakers
i think robb will be like that soon give him longer to settle in
and scott's jump fucking rulz
no one can do it like him

i fucking love anthrax

joey sounded better live than on cd i still love old anthrax tho allways will
SOWN is old realsed comeiing on 10 years ago now

Originally posted by Phxthrax
Buddy, dude, NO disrespect, but if it weren't for Belladonna, they wouldn't be where they are today. Granted, Bush suits Thrax better, but Belladonna helped them get where they are now even if it was 11 years ago.

Oh, Belive me, I know that. I have been a Anthrax fan forever. I know what Joey has done for Anthrax, But I just cant stand him anymore, His Voice is beyond annyoing, I cant really even listen to it anymore, From time to time i wil pop in ATL orPOT but not to often, When I think Anthrax i think John. I would Rather listen to Fistful of Metal to tell the truth. over Joey shit..I would listen to ATL STD and POT all the time if there was some way to take his vocals out, and just liste to the music....

I dig all of Joeys stuff, including POT!!!!!!!!! I have to say though, Bush would have sounded better for POT................................. But could you have a imagined Joey on SOWN. Fucking terrible at best is to say how he would sound on SOWN.

Strangely enough, I can imagine Joey singing on SOWN, and I don't think it would have sounded that God-awful. What the hell am I saying? I think the whiskey's muddled my senses....