The First Anthrax Album You Evere Owned?

Spreading The Disease & We’ve Come For You All. I wanted to try both mainstay singers, try their latest album & try one of the oldies. Needless to say they’re both amazing albums & I’ve been hooked ever since.

MetalThrasher442 said:
The first album I ever owned was Sound of White Noise, and when I got it Whiplash was with me. I'll never forget. I'm a Belladonna man, but Bush got me into Anthrax.

haha i remember that i hated anthrax when i first heard them
the first one i heard was sound of white noise cuz i borrowed it from metalthrasher
owned would be STD my sister got me it for christmas along with AC/DC live in donington dvd

persistence of time when it came out,, just cos i wanted got the time....but the whole album grabbed me like nothing else i was into and i was totally hooked.... i picked up the rest of their albums n ep's within a couple of months, been getting em on release ever since...... ahhh the thrax aint they just the best :)

I think I picked up "I'm The Man" on cassette the week it came out. I used to go to the same shop every week to get the new releases. I was into Metallica and Megadeth, so I figured I'd give Anthrax a try. Plus, since it was an EP, I was only out $6 if I didn't like them. I loved it and bought 'Among The Living' the following week.

My 1st was FOM. I found a tape of it laying on the street one day in the dead of winter back in highschool. I've been hooked ever since. :headbang:

Amoung the Living - first song I heard was I am the man, then I watched NFV - it was at that point I decided that they rule !!!!

The first thing I got was "Make Me Laugh" single on vinyl, I think it was "somewhere" in 1995 - I was thirteen yrs old, that was one of my first investments in music. It was because I heard "Poison My Eyes" on the Last Action Hero OST (and I got that one because of the AC/DC track). I remember listening to that single a whole lot, and the Thrax live sound of that era ("Antisocial" live on b-side) to me is the definition of thrash/speed metal. The first album I got was SOE, and I fucking love that album to this day, close second to ATL when speaking about pre-Bush era. Then I got ATL, after that FOM, and then I heard Vol.8 and wanted to know what the hell happened... But I liked it. :)

Karina_666 said:
ATL...my ex husband bought it for me when we first met. We were like only 9 or 10 at the time.

My wife actually got the Pentathrax put onto my birthday cake last year - it was so cool.

I had family and freinds all over when she brought it out and I had to explain that I wasn't taking up witchcraft or worshipping Satan, it was just a logo for my favourite band.

I got a photo of it if anyone want's to see it !!!