Why do some of you want bush back?

ThraxDude said:
To Rattleurhead- I am not gonna dis you for your opinion.

To some others- Stop bitching about this bullshit. Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't mean you have to act like little kid about it.
Jeebus.

Remember, this is comin' from a guy who couldn't give a fuck about being a moderator. Ignore him, for he resents his power!

I prefer Johns voice. But now Joey is older and maybe he quit doing the highest "glam"-screams.

Anyway, this reunion tour is a good thing for all the old-schoolers, probably won´t give them any new fans. But a tour is a better way to spend the summer than sitting at home right? :)

Arg_Hamster said:
I prefer Johns voice. But now Joey is older and maybe he quit doing the highest "glam"-screams.

I'll be dissapointed if he doesn't bring out the "glam-screams"

:headbang: Mega-city was bombed to the floor! :headbang:

Heh. The only Anthrax is with Bella. THe only Saint is with bush!

LMAO ... calling Belladona glam, do you even know what the fuck Glam is?

I think that's why Glam was in inverted commas, SS. We know Joey isn't really Glam, but he's certainly not 'thrash' either.

Anthrax is simply a better band with Bush. Bad side is , no more Saint. But hey, what are ya gonna do?

GregadetH said:
For once, I wish sumone w/ "Belladonna" in their username would say "Bush is the shiz-o-nit!"

That'd be awesome.

Hehe that would cause the world to stop turning!:loco::D

DeathsHead said:
Wouldnt that be the 70s??? :Spin:

Last time I heard groovy was on the Brady Bunch
I said groovy because we had been describing the bands sound with John as Groove metal. And this old man would be stuck in the 80s :loco: but times change - WCFYA has been in my CD player along with the TTMB single.

Damn Ghost just crushes.

Anyway Rock on :headbang: :D

KY_Fried442 said:
Better then having a penis eating rabbit. I mean how much would that suck having to feed it?

i think the rabbit would have to be killed, but if it's like the rabbit on monte python and the holy grail, killing it might be a challenge.