Good Riddance to Bush

Silent_Scream

Apr 7, 2005
Good fucking riddance to Bush and Rob leaving, man SOWN owned but the rest sucked, im so glad they brought Belladonna and Spitz back even tho Spitz looks some nu-metal fag straight off the dancing floor at MTV. Charlie and Scott finally got some sense into them, oh and heres a tip... stop wearing those stupid black and dark blue clothes with that star on them, first of all it looks shit and the target audience is the definately the wrong people. Scott grow your hair back to this :

scott_hair.jpg

Bella Anthrax is the true Anthrax
notman.jpg

True Anthrax right here, stop wearing the dark shit, your Anthrax ........ not somebody else.

Geezzzz another hater post.... we've have been waiting for you.... what took you so long.....

Bastards...........

Those are both KILLER old school photos! I don't think Scott could grow his hair back like that even if he wanted to! :lol: I believe he shaved it in the first place because he was going bald.

Mmmm. Interesting comments, well whaddya know an an 80's metal stylist,....
- Old school eye for the metal guy." ooh black just does nothing for you... go the retrosexual look guys...

Yes Scott should get a hair transplant so he can sport a superb mullet!!
Bruce Dickinson should regress back to the stunning bowl cut mullet!
Yes yes, true metal is the mullet.... business at the front party at the back!!!

Ross___ said:
"We don't do drugs..."

I wonder if they included grass in that? (look at the nick of Charlie!)

:lol: It wouldn't surprise me if some of the guys in Anthrax smoked the green. If they did, I'd love to burn 'em a j after the show! I'm pretty sure Scott dosen't smoke it though. I remember awhile back someone on the board said that a buddy of his smoked a joint with Scott. I remember Mr. Wu saying "Scott dosen't smoke" or something along those lines. This was before everyone knew who Wu was.

johnnieCzech said:
I remember that "Scott doesn´t smoke weed" too.

Personally I could care less if anyone be it my neighbour or Frank Bello smokes weed, but the only person that's ever been in Anthrax that I know of that's a regular smoker is Dan Lilker. Or at least he seems to be a regular smoker. :lol: There's enough evidence of that in Kill Yourself:The Movie, and the pics in the booklet for Speak English Or Die: Platinum Edition! :lol:

I swear I´m gonna fuckin hijack this thread...

I hate old-new school Thrax, you are just a bunch of cry-babies! The only Thrax excisted back in 82... with he and that other guy on guitar. They should reunite with them and rerecord Kill Em All (the only trü Anthrax-CD, I know cuz I bought it the day it came out)!

*whips out a gun*

Take this thread to Nigeria... no shit do I look like I´m kidding... don´t lip me bitch we can refuel on the Azores!

I loved that axe scott had ...does he still have it I wonder, does he still play on it
or is it retired to house axe as he has gotten new ones?

hey arg where did you get the human remains bit?
It sounds Like walking into a cerial killers house

I cant place his name that instantly comes to mind
he was killed a few years ago in prison

Sir Phobos said:
I loved that axe scott had ...does he still have it I wonder, does he still play on it
or is it retired to house axe as he has gotten new ones?

I have an issue of Guitar World from '93 that's got Anthrax on the cover and an interview with Scott and Dan. If I remember correctly Scott said he was gonna retire the Strat shaped 'Not' guitar from live work, and only use it in the studio. That Strat shaped Jackson is hands down my favourite axe Scott's ever played! :headbang:

Sir Phobos said:
hey arg where did you get the human remains bit?
It sounds Like walking into a cerial killers house

I cant place his name that instantly comes to mind
he was killed a few years ago in prison

It´s from a documentary on patologists. Carcass used it in the into on Inpropagation.

So its ok for Bush fans to say that it sucks that Belladonna is back and that he sucks.... but Belladonna fans can't because its considered a "hate" thread.............

so cool :headbang: .

Thats exactly the dedicated fans you truely would want.

Arg_Hamster said:
I swear I´m gonna fuckin hijack this thread...

I hate old-new school Thrax, you are just a bunch of cry-babies! The only Thrax excisted back in 82... with he and that other guy on guitar. They should reunite with them and rerecord Kill Em All (the only trü Anthrax-CD, I know cuz I bought it the day it came out)!

*whips out a gun*

Take this thread to Nigeria... no shit do I look like I´m kidding... don´t lip me bitch we can refuel on the Azores!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Best post in ages. Anthrax should bring back the real singer, Julio Iglesius... now he is hardcore. And dammit its not Anthrax unless Scott has hair... Yer...

I loved the duet Anthrax did with Dolly Parton on Bring the Boobs - the first ever cross over for Country Metal that all these Nu Country acts take credit for when we know it was Anthrax who started it.