Does belladonna do Bush era songs?

Even Scott said He doesn't want to spend 3 years playing the same 5 albums. WTF, throw in Only and 1 more and finish that new material.

Karina_666 said:
Hypothectical question. Say you were the lead singer of a band for 8 or so years. All of a sudden the musical climate changes and you're sacked in favor of someone who sounds more "modern." Upon your return to the band 13 years later for a reunion, would you really be itching to sing the other guys songs? This is different than Bruce singing Blaze Bailey songs, or Paul Dianno songs. The guy was sacked with no warning. Give the guy a fuckin' break. A lot of Bush-era fans act as if Anthrax owes them something. If you don't like the way they are doing things, start your own band and do it your way. The band has been providing us with music for over 20 years. No one ever twisted my arm to buy an Anthrax record. They've been around longer than most bands and really, they were with John for 13 years. You had plenty of opportunities to hear that shit.

Great post :worship:

DarrellDethSDMF said:
Do you really think the band wants to play the same songs forever?

Be sure I'm not but the current line-up acts so far as if they have to... We'll see.

Can't we all just learn to get along? :D

I say 7 member line up. Bush AND Belladonna on stage together, each do their own and the other can throw in occasional harmonies.

I can hear some Bush songs with amazing Belladonna harmonies in the background!

But alas, sometimes things just don't work the way you want them to...