Belladonna vs Bush

lipton said:
oh damn, damn, DAAAAAAAAAMN!

a friend just told me that bush was kicked outta the band. i couldn't believe that. i mean...belladonna isn't a bad guy, but he's totally free of music-skills. :puke:

i loved anthrax for many years, but now all the love is gone away. all my friends are shocked, too.

bush 4 life, dudes. see you in hell!

Yeah, you really love Anthrax...... And you just found out Belladonna is gone?? Get the fuck out of here douchebag...

ruud3166 said:
good-night-300.jpg

Too many crap meaningless threads, or repeats. See you when we can disscuss the new album or song or Joey and Dan being sacked!

Laters.

Come on England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye!

See ya!!!!

lipton said:
oh damn, damn, DAAAAAAAAAMN!

a friend just told me that bush was kicked outta the band. i couldn't believe that. i mean...belladonna isn't a bad guy, but he's totally free of music-skills. :puke:

i loved anthrax for many years, but now all the love is gone away. all my friends are shocked, too.

bush 4 life, dudes. see you in hell!
Best go back to the Amazon from were you came. Your friends too.

hey don't blame the guy for not knowing...Hell paul dianno left maiden last week inregards to tour complications...now rod (maiden's manager) is out looking for a new singer for the band..sources say they may have someone in mind...I'll spare u more the details as they develope.....

dbluntman said:
hey don't blame the guy for not knowing...Hell paul dianno left maiden last week inregards to tour complications...now rod (maiden's manager) is out looking for a new singer for the band..sources say they may have someone in mind...I'll spare u more the details as they develope.....
I heard they found someone.?.?.?