Belladonna vs Bush

lipton

New Metal Member
May 14, 2006
oh damn, damn, DAAAAAAAAAMN!

a friend just told me that bush was kicked outta the band. i couldn't believe that. i mean...belladonna isn't a bad guy, but he's totally free of music-skills. :puke:

i loved anthrax for many years, but now all the love is gone away. all my friends are shocked, too.

bush 4 life, dudes. see you in hell!

Woah Bush was kicked out? When did this happen? Belladonnas totally free of music skills? When did this happen? Yeah dude way to follow a band.

Whiplash402 said:
who the hell is joe belladonna??

From what my sources tell me, he's either a mechanic/body shop owner from Long Island, NY who had an affair with an underage girl named Amy Fisher, who then shot the dudes wife. Or he's that new guy in Anthrax.

yeah and john bonham and bon scott choked on vomit (their own) kurt cobain choked on a shotgun barrel and rob halford chokes on man sausage.

good-night-300.jpg

Too many crap meaningless threads, or repeats. See you when we can disscuss the new album or song or Joey and Dan being sacked!

Laters.

Come on England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye!

I heard a rumour that Joey is NOT free of music skills. The rumour I heard from a very reliable source, is that Joey actually did the vocals and played all the drum, bass and guitar parts on all Anthrax albums. Even the John Bush ones.