Bush incident/fight/fiasco at Nation in D.C.

i dont understand why the fuck people go to shows if they're just gonna stand there looking pissed off....that fucker needs to make sure he doesnt come back to nation's, that wouldnt be too smart

Originally posted by AlexStomp
Alot of people go to shows and flip off the band but this guy was standing there motionless with his finger up in the air and staring at JBush dead in the eye for at least 3 songs. It was disprupting us fans in the pit, plus he's a fag. And JBush did throw a punch or two at him as well. Rob Caggiano was pissed as hell, Frank, and Charlie weren't having none of it. I was glad to see that guy go afterwards and if I ever see him again at any show in DC, I'm gonna kick his ass.

Alex

Interesting, because from my vantage point, all the band members were up front screaming and pointing at the guy to come up on stage. Charlie DID get out from behind the drums, to clarify that. Sounds like he was ready to be involved if he needed to be. The band was standing behind their frontman, and the true fans in the place were looking out for John - he said "thanks for watchin my back DC!!", which was appropriate. I didn't sense any crowd "embarassment" at the incident, other than embarassed that some prick would represent DC in such a lame-ass fashion. What does it say about the city, what do you think John will remember next time he rolls into town (if ever?).

Anyways whatever. I don't think less of Anthrax, Bush or anybody else - and Scott is hilarious either way you look at it.

- Guru

Damn, that certainly was fucked up!!! My baby sister and I were in front row, smashed against the barricade (and rightfully so, dammit!) so we didn't see the fight at first, hell, I thought that John was leaning into the crowd and slapping hands and shit. After seeing the look on my sister's face, I realized that something was up, looked over, and whoa... fucked up indeed!!! I thought Frank was gonna kill that guy... within a few minutes, lots of security and road crew types flooded the place, pretty chaotic. From what I saw and heard, the guy deserved it. Ha, he got his ass knocked to the ground and trampled by the crowd before security yanked him out. Hehehe, they shoulda left him there.

lip service: See? I posted like I promised! :) (BBFRULZ here, btw...)

Later freaks...