Bush Made The News

weave

Feb 7, 2002
Queens NY
Visit site
Looks like John could be in for a law suite.Received 4 emails from friends who were there who saw everyting and they all say Bush was 10O% wrong.Some guy kept giving him shit all nite sreaming Belladonna is god and you suck.Bush lost it and called the guy out then he dove into the crowd and hit him twice in the face.It nearly caused a riot.The next day it was on the radio and in 2 local papers.The guy has pressed asault charges on bush and is fileling a Million $ law suite agaist him & the venue.

If there's a lawsuit, don't expect to hear too much about the whole thing from Scott (if his tour diary goes up at all now), who probably won't be able to talk about it for legal reasons. I also wouldn't be surprised to not see it on their website for the same reasons.

I hope that's not true. I hope it's just a rumor.
I just tried searching for "d.c. news anthrax john bush" but the only results were about the disease anthrax and the president Bush.

BratPrincess is right about that..

Belladonna is god?(Dont get me wrong he was decent)But if he is god,then I'm the fucking king of first person shooters and role playing games.

... gee I wonder what Scott must be thinking right now.

To all of those that supported Bush's actions, there you go, are you happy now ??? Are you happy that Anthrax is getting more publicity out of their name and from their singer making such a stupid mistake ??? Don't you miss the days where Anthrax would put out an album and people would NOTICE ???

I'm sure John is regretting right now what he did. I can't stress it enough, as I fan I expected him to be more professional, especially after more than 15 years in the music biz. I'm still his fan, still think his performances on Anthrax "Sound Of White Noise" and Armored Saint "Symbol Of Salvation" are bona-fide classics, but he dissapointed ME ... yes I said ME ... I don't expect you to agree with my assesment. As I fan I do have the right to express my opinion through this forum and if you disagree, that's fine, don't care.

Now, explain something to me Brat Princess, you want Bush to be bad ass and kick people's asses but you don't want the band to talk about it for its legal repercursions ??? Is that being a bad ass or is it being chicken-shit ??? If it was a good thing to do as everyone here says, why not stand behind it and face the music ??? Who needs to put their money where his mouth is now ???

Please ... answer.

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
:cry:
When the hell are you people going to learn???

BUSH is GOD dammit!!!

Simple math: BUSH = GOD

:mad:

It will sink in eventually.

Your very right on that BratPrincess(Once again I think you are right)

I didn't say that I don't want Scott to put anything up about it. I would LOVE to hear what he has to say about it. I'm hoping he DOES put something up. What I'm saying is that he probably CAN'T because if you know anything about the court system at all, anything Scott (or any of the guys) says about it can be used against them when taken out of context. I would love to see a statement about it. They hire lawyers who tell them what they can say in public, and um, you would too so don't act like they're hiding, they have the same rights as citizens of this country as we do.

And since you brought up money, no he should not have to pay $1 million for it, no punch is worth that much. If they guy had to see a doctor, or even miss work, he should pay medical expenses and wages and that's IT and that's also after a judge and/or jury decides that that is in fact what he needs to do. I'm not saying there's no consequences for his actions, but he shouldn't be branded and sent to hell for them either.

I hope this clears up your confusion.

Funny you should ask me if I know about the court system, since I'll start Law School soon. My point is pretty simple, if punching a guy because he gave him the finger and because he was "having a bad day", is so "cool" and "badass", then let him state that in court and see what the Judge or Jury will determine. You know what that'll be ??? What anyone with working brain cells would understand ... that it was a really stupid thing to do, motivated by nothing but childish behavior and he has to financially reimburse the victim. Oh and by the way, I hope the asshole only gets $1 because as I stated before, he didn't have to catch Anthrax's set if he was there for Priest or didn't like Bush.

For the n time and to further clarify, I don't support the guy that flipped Bush off, I think he's a retard, but Bush got down to his level by letting it get to him. He didn't had to do the dirt job, he just needed to do like Paul Baloff (R.I.P) used to do back in the day, point out to the other people who the asshole was, call him a poser and let them kick his ass.

P.S. It was refreshing to read your response and notice it didn't include an insult.

goddamn stop fighting over it, either side is bullshit. It's one thing to stand up to someone, it's another to all out attack him. but I'll forgive. it's no skin off my back. and the guy did have it comeing to him i think. million dollar lawsuit? ummm what papers was THAT in? no one here has been able to find it. I say wait it out and hear it from the source.
-Jono-

WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

Law School, Madkill? Which one? Podunk University? I've read your posts on this thread and the other one. With your self-righteous, condescending attitude you won't make it past year one. Good luck in your torts class... you'll scream that the professer and US Code are wrong because they don't fit your opinion. You dumb fuck... fuck the ozone layer... stop talking and save precious oxygen that the rest of us need to breath.

:mad:

Umm "professer" ??? I take you were valedictorian at Podunk U right ???

Don't worry, once I'm finished I will get you out of jail when you get caught fucking cows again.

Now, go stick whatever tube you stick in ugly ass that gives you oxygen from the computer and suck a dick while you're at it.

:) :)

as soon as I posted madkill, i knew you would jump on the wasting oxygen reference... you are a lawyer... jumping on the most insignificant detail to build your case. Could you please clarify that last line from your post:

"Now, go stick whatever tube you stick in ugly ass that gives you oxygen from the computer"

It seems like it is a bit sideways... oh wait just like you. I guess you were so exasperated that you couldn't type the words fast enough.

By the way, you do a lot of talking about cow fucking you inbred hick. Do you have a repression complex? I'm sure you're used to it down there in "Ahr-linton, Virginia" Jed Clampett.

As an employee of Nation I can tell you that at this point there is no lawsuit towards the venue and no reason for there to be one. All you are doing is spreading rumors.