I hate to be the bearer of bad news but.......

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
As much as I think it was cool of John Bush to stand up for himself in this situation and smakc the guy around, he could be in serious limbo with this lawsuit. Think about it. Where on your ticket stub does it tell you that you do not have the right to stand there and flip off the guy on stage and tell him you do not like him. By the time Bush pays his lawyer, he could be in for way more than a million dollars, and the press on this issue could make Bush look like a real asshole. I hope this guy isn't really pressing charges. You guys wonder why Scott didn't move??? Scott knows about legal trouble and bad press....remember that little incident in Florida in 1997. As a fan of Anthrax and John Bush, I wish Scott would have grabbed him and told him to hold back. This could get ugly. As anthrax fans, lets hope it gets "swept under the rug."

That has been my point all along !!! But a bunch of idiots in here don't understand that. It was a stupid, wrong and dissaponting thing to see. You're absolutely right about Scott Ian, I was in the first row on his side of the stage and he looked so embarrased, it was unreal.

Maybe it'll take your post TD to make these dumbfucks finally realize what this incident might bring to the band were fans of.

Thank you again for posting the truth.

I wonder if the guy would even think about suing. maybe we should stop talking about it? whatever happens tell John I'll be a character witness. like I said in the other thread he punched me in the chest and grabbed my hair as a friendly gesture so I could even say "uh yeah he hit me once but it's his way of saying ' I love you Man!' " this is all strictly off the record by the way.
-Jono-

hey wait.... Anthrax needs more controversy, how else do metal bands get popular? John could counter sue the guy for causing him to be angry thus putting him in the state he was in and therefore sue HIM for the damages to his fist.

This guy doesn't even know what he's been posting all day. You never said anything about how Bush shouldn't have done it because of the legal ramifications of it, all you said was he's an asshole about it.

There's a difference.

Nay, shall we persecute John Bush for posessing the "power of the punch"? :lol: WHO CARES? Good, bad...It's all publicity at the end of the day! I don't even know what the rest of the world thinks of it cause I'm in here trying to keep ppl from burning BUSH at the stake like a witch! "Tis the Evil Punching Witch! burn him! He's the devil in him, that one does!":lol:

does it really matter what happened?
just because he hit someone i wont stop listening to them or stop liking Bush...
we are all people who like to talk shit and cant do anything about what happened.
so if you are really PISSED OFF FOR WHAT HE DID THEN FIND ANOTHER BAND TO LISTEN TO AND
GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF
to me anthrax rocks and that the bottom line
i bet if i was him i would have done the same thing so
to me he is cool
1. ) the bad thing is the fans did not jump in and help..
or did they take up for him
2.) why was the guy even there if he didnt like them?

ask me makes no since

If the assclown in question was to dumb to think about suing before, one look at this board would be enough to make him call his uncle/brother who knows a guy who was cellmates with this dude who was in prison but got out on a technicallity found by some lawyer named Earl...or something.

:rolleyes: