Review of the current Anthrax lineup

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Here is my review of the current Anthrax lineup! Here we go!

John Bush(singer): Former Armored Saint frontman, John Bush is one of the best singers in heavy metal. Not only does he have a great range, he can also duke it out growl style as good as any metal vocalist out there. Pound for pound, John Bush is more than just a upgrade over Joey Belladonna, he is Mr. Belladonna's superior!

Frank Bello(Bassist): Highly underated as a bass player, for this guys riffs and chops are incredible. His low end thump can be felt on every Anthrax album he is apart of! Not to mention that this guy really puts on a fantastic show! How many times have we seen this guy fly over the drum kit while playing? Alot!

Scott Ian(Rhythm guitar): He is the most well known member of Anthrax and one of two original members left in the band. Not only does he have great energy live, but his playing can back it up! Scott plays like a actual machine, and nothing can stop his brutal endurance!

Charlie Benate(Drummer): Charlie is the MVP of the group without question! Not only does this guy simply smoother other metal drummers in the talent department, he is also a great guitar player that comes up with many of Anthrax's great riffs! Passion is the only word that can describe what's going on in this mans head! It seems to be endless!

Rob new guy(Lead guitar): I honestly can't say, since I haven't seen him live or heard a actual recording yet! However, I can say this! Anthrax wouldn't have hired him if he wasn't pretty special! Remember Paul Cook? I rest my case!

Anthrax is as powerful now as they have ever been, and even more! I see no reason for any of us not to enjoy this new album that coming!

Love the trax!

one correction:

i believe scott is actually the only original member.

there was a drummer before charles... i think he went on to play drums for WHITE LION.

wait! wait!!! something something without you!

when the children cry! let em know we tried!

Rob RULES! He brings new life to the old Anthrax solo's. He is also a very friendly, modest guy. I can't wait to hear his stuff on the new album!
I guarantee that you will dig his solos!