Orlando Review

Armored Thrax

Feb 8, 2002
Orlando, FL
Visit site
At the Orlando show...being the 9th time I have seen Anthrax since '86...Anthrax ripped through "Superhero" and at the end of it, they turned on all of the lights and John Bush stood in the middle of the stage, grabbed his crotch and screamed.....

"ORLANDO......DOES THAT HAVE BALLS??!!!!!.......DOES THAT HAVE BALLS???!!!!!!...LET ME HEAR IT.....DOES THAT HAVE BALLS???!!!!!!"

Let me tell everyone who hasn't heard it yet.....that fuckin song has BALLS!!!!!!! Totally kickass song!!!

Anthrax was so damn good....completely insane that night. Full of energy and tight as hell. Franky and John were running all over the stage, pounding their chests and whipping a great mosh pit into a frenzy!!! Scott briefly talked about the new album coming out soon and then he asked Charlie to play a quick beat from the beginning of a new song on the new release.....now let me tell you.... I've heard some fast drum beats, I'm a drummer myself....but when Charlie busted out that beat my freakin jaw hit the damn ground!!!! Trust me, the wait is going to be worth it!!!!

Also....Scott Travis, the drummer for Judas Priest (and Racer X) is awesome as hell too (fast, innovative double bass)......Watching Charlie and Scott at the same show was a drummers wet dream.

2002.....the year ANTHRAX takes it all back!!!!