Billy Milano...

Thraxhead1985

Jul 15, 2002
Kokomo, IN
Visit site
I just got done reading Metal Sludge's 20 Questions with Billy Milano, and I was totally disgusted about how much that motherfucker runs his mouth, if it weren't for Scott and Charlie, that fag would not even have a job!!! For him to say that Anthrax should call it a day is so fuckin stupid, he even gave John Bush a 4 for his vocal abilities!!! This guy should just go back into the undergrond scene where he belongs, the only way he will ever make a living is with Scott and Charlie, ENOUGH SAID!!! FUCK YOU BILLY!!! The new Anthrax album is gonna crush your balls!!!

Nothin' wrong with the underground. I like both bands, I don't care about their war. Maybe Billy's rage will help create some cool M.O.D. tunes.

This is a Anthrax board, stick up for the boys!!!! "I still like Billy Milano??" What the fuck??? Billy just wants attention because nobody cares about his underground shit, if you DO remember Scott and Charlie found him!!!! He wants to destroy Anthrax, as Anthrax fans are you gonna let him say shit like that??? I always thought he was cool, but now, he drawed the line, especially ripping on Scott and Charlie's playing abilities!!!! What is wrong with you guys???

Originally posted by Thraxhead1985
This is a Anthrax board, stick up for the boys!!!! "I still like Billy Milano??" What the fuck??? Billy just wants attention because nobody cares about his underground shit, if you DO remember Scott and Charlie found him!!!! He wants to destroy Anthrax, as Anthrax fans are you gonna let him say shit like that??? I always thought he was cool, but now, he drawed the line, especially ripping on Scott and Charlie's playing abilities!!!! What is wrong with you guys???

Hey dude calm down a bit. I agree with you on every single word, I also didn´t like his 20Q and I also think he´s an arrogant, stupid fat asshole who no one gives a fuck about. But as someone said, we don´t know the whole story, everything could have happenned, you know. And you gotta admit Speak English... kicks ass. He is nothing without Scott and Charlie, so we will see who will suck who´s balls. The time will come.

I Don't think he is managing anyone at this moment but I could be wrong... I agree with ya Jono none of us know the real story. But that crack about what was it "pro tools" ( i think it helps with timeing when recording drums). That has to be bullshit I have seen Chalie do it all live sometimes better then the album ........OR does he use it live???????????????

He wouldn't have a career if not for charlie and scott? i find that hard to believe... and just because something is underground doesn't mean it's bad. popularity has nothing to do with how good music is.

This is a Anthrax board, stick up for the boys!!!!

Why the hell should I? We don't have to blindly worship everything about anthrax. we're not metallica fans, you know. :D

Originally posted by prime666
I Don't think he is managing anyone at this moment but I could be wrong... I agree with ya Jono none of us know the real story. But that crack about what was it "pro tools" ( i think it helps with timeing when recording drums). That has to be bullshit I have seen Chalie do it all live sometimes better then the album ........OR does he use it live???????????????

Pro-Tools is a recording software, not a metronome. You can´t use it live in any way. It doesn´t really help with timeing but it can help with correcting the notes. You can take every single note, for example when the fast double kicks are not really accurate, and put them where they belong. It can also help with, e.g. the guitar leads and so, it´s very easy to work with. I don´t give a single fuck about whether he used it in the studio or not. What matters is the live playing, because there you have no cheats.

I don't know why people still dwell on this... its a seven month old issue (he started flapping on Metal Maniacs in Jan.)

I don't pay it any attention. If attention was what he wanted, it died down months ago. Negativity breeds more negativity. I'd rather just focus on what Anthrax and other bands I care about are doing.

Look at Bob Daisley... he has a legit gripe with Ozzy, not just bruised feelings.

Amen, brother!!!! That's the shit I like to hear... I can't wait until "We've Come For You All" crushes Billy's balls!!!

I don't think that any of us Anthrax faithful are worried about Billys comments, I certainly don't appreciate his opinion but ya know, it's all good. He certainly can't stop us from enjoying our listening experience, nor can he stop us from liking Anthrax so really everything that he has to say is just a waste of time. Funny that a guy would bash someone like that after they(Charlie and Scott) were the ones that signed him up in the first place. Oh Well, Billy can't spoil our fun can he Thraxhead? I didn't think so.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

I think Billy is the reason SOD is no longer a band. When I saw them live a couple years ago, Billy got really drunk and started fucking up and then he pissed off Charlie at the end during the encore by shaking his drum kit and Charlie threw his sticks and left the stage.

C'mon, Billy has a point. Those guys TOTALLY left Danny Lilker out of the VH1 documentary. And Milano too. Danny was a founding member of Anthrax, how could they disrespect him like that? Both were huge parts of the metal movement whic hAnthrax were a part of. Speak English or Die is much better than any album anthrax ever did, especially the ones with Belladonna's ridiculous vocals. I do think he takes it to the extreme, but that's Billy Milano for you, he's an extreme guy, but he ain't afraid to speak his mind. He has a point about watching out for them in the NY Hardcore scene, they were trying to capitalize on. They even tried to patent the NYHC logo (pathetic).

I think all of the guys in ANthrax are great musicians, can't take that from them. But I do agree with lots of what Billy says.

Anthrax didn't leave Lilker out. VH1 did. Scott already pointed out that that was the main thing about the documentary that he didn't approve of.

As for Speak English or Die being much better than anything than Anthrax ever did...well, we're all entitled to our own opinions, but my opinion is that you must have been smoking something when you said that :lol: