Billy Milano...

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
Anthrax didn't leave Lilker out. VH1 did. Scott already pointed out that that was the main thing about the documentary that he didn't approve of.

As for Speak English or Die being much better than anything than Anthrax ever did...well, we're all entitled to our own opinions, but my opinion is that you must have been smoking something when you said that :lol:

I agree man, come on! What about "Spreading the Disease" "Among the Living", some of the best speed/thrash metal albums ever! I do like "Speak English or Die" though.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by deadgoat666
Speak English or Die is much better than any album anthrax ever did, especially the ones with Belladonna's ridiculous vocals.

Hey man, they're only ridiculous on Among the Living. He sounds like a real singer on all the other ones. :D

how many times does it have to be spelled out? Bands have no control over what VH1 puts in behind the music.
Realy I don't giva a shit what billy has to say or what Anthrax has to say in reply. I'm tired if this BS. So this is my last post on this subject. I shall quietly wait for the new album.
-Jono-

I'm fucking sick of people trashing Joey because he can really sing instead of doing cookie monster vocals. Like I said before I own ZERO MOD albums but, almost everything Anthrax has done.

Originally posted by EzEric
I'm fucking sick of people trashing Joey because he can really sing instead of doing cookie monster vocals. Like I said before I own ZERO MOD albums but, almost everything Anthrax has done.

I agree man, I do like John Bush more for Anthrax, but Joey was fucking cool! Most of the shit he did was pretty good, and he certainly didn't do cookie monster shit.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Joey sounded weak. I like some of old Anthrax stuff for the music, but if they only had a better vocalist. Now that they got a better singer, the music ain't what it was back then.