what does Scott & Charlie say about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suffertoascend

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2005
Drexel Hill, PA
I'm really curious to find out what Scott & Charlie have to say about the vicious comments and accusations made by Billy Milano on this website (www.billymilano.com). everyone should check them out to see what I mean. alot of them are pretty mean and unfair (not to mention speculative). true, this is Billy's nature to be brutally honest, but that doesn't mean that everything he says is true (and not biased). I'm not saying that ALL of his comments are untrue, however. you be the judge.

They do exaclty what alyssa doesn't want them to do....ignore him.

Alyssa is an attention whore. He know he has no career left, so he gets his name out by badmouthing someone with an actual history and credibility. It's kinda sad, really.

So here we have a second thread about Billy. Why was Galvatron's other thread closed?

MyHatred said:
Because Galvatron is still bitter about Billy turning him down for a date and can't move on with his life either.
How idiotic is THAt logic? I get on the internet and make fun of billy...what...1 time every 3-4 months? Alyssa constantly whines about anthrax, and when someone [me] calls him out on his idiocy, he locks/deletes the threads and whines to admins to have me banned from his forum. Truth hurts, huh Alyssa.
Look at his profile and sig. Nuff said
You're right, it proves alyssa's over inflated sense of self-worth. "Nuff said".

Excerpt from Billy's 'News' on his website :-

"6. Scott Ian Stealing Darrell’s –Endorsements and Beard like he has the rights to his legacy"

Interesting, I didn't think having a beard was a breach of copyright... Gee, then who had the long hair first ?? Maybe Anthrax in the 80's copied Black Sabbath with the hair ..... Yer, Scott does have a guitar like Dime's as a tribute, and personally I think it was a great idea...

As for using Washburn for an endorsement - I think Scott can use whoever the hell he wants. mmmm maybe Spitz was stealing the use of guitars from Def Leppard and Slayer (don't they use Jackson guitars ??? )

Dime played on WCFYA, and Scott had his beard back then - if Dime was that much against it, why would he play on their album ???

Sorry Billy, but your arguments don't win me over........

Awesome, alyssa got her panties in a wad so much about me calling her out, that she had to go start a thread and pms about it.

Anyone want to chip in with me and buy billy some midol for christmas. Then again, it wouldn't help much. He'd think they were M&M's and eat them all at once.

ThraxSA said:
Excerpt from Billy's 'News' on his website :-

"6. Scott Ian Stealing Darrell’s –Endorsements and Beard like he has the rights to his legacy"

Interesting, I didn't think having a beard was a breach of copyright... Gee, then who had the long hair first ?? Maybe Anthrax in the 80's copied Black Sabbath with the hair ..... Yer, Scott does have a guitar like Dime's as a tribute, and personally I think it was a great idea...

As for using Washburn for an endorsement - I think Scott can use whoever the hell he wants. mmmm maybe Spitz was stealing the use of guitars from Def Leppard and Slayer (don't they use Jackson guitars ??? )

Dime played on WCFYA, and Scott had his beard back then - if Dime was that much against it, why would he play on their album ???

Sorry Billy, but your arguments don't win me over........

It's because Washburn makes a better product too. 100% USA Made from scratch. Others say USA Made but it merely just means USA assembled, assuming the parts were made in different parts of the globe. Jackson were bought out by Fender too and Fender theoretically puts more thought and effort into their tele's and strat's. Maybe it was Dimebag that introduced Ian to Washburn. And now Ian has indirectly turned me on to Washburn guitars too. I'm getting the Pilsen early next year probably. The legacy of Dimebag lives !!!!!!!! YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT DOESN'T DIE!!!!

Milano probably knows all of this too but he chooses to spew out retarded rhetoric. No surprise.

I put down the guitar for a number of years and picked it back up a year and a half ago. I play just for fun, maybe I'll join a local band if I have the time. I play music because it's extremely therapeutic for me and it's my life. I wasn't a huge Pantera fan (I dig alot of their songs) but I did meet Dimebag and Vinnie when Anthrax toured with them in 98. I was and still am in total awe of how cool those two dudes were. I thank Chief Brody for giving me the chance to meet a couple of musicians who are truly an inspiration for playing music simply for the pure love of it.

AlexStomp said:
It's because Washburn makes a better product too. 100% USA Made from scratch. Others say USA Made but it merely just means USA assembled, assuming the parts were made in different parts of the globe. Jackson were bought out by Fender too and Fender theoretically puts more thought and effort into their tele's and strat's. Maybe it was Dimebag that introduced Ian to Washburn. And now Ian has indirectly turned me on to Washburn guitars too. I'm getting the Pilsen early next year probably. The legacy of Dimebag lives !!!!!!!! YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT DOESN'T DIE!!!!

Milano probably knows all of this too but he chooses to spew out retarded rhetoric. No surprise.

I put down the guitar for a number of years and picked it back up a year and a half ago. I play just for fun, maybe I'll join a local band if I have the time. I play music because it's extremely therapeutic for me and it's my life. I wasn't a huge Pantera fan (I dig alot of their songs) but I did meet Dimebag and Vinnie when Anthrax toured with them in 98. I was and still am in total awe of how cool those two dudes were. I thank Chief Brody for giving me the chance to meet a couple of musicians who are truly an inspiration for playing music simply for the pure love of it.

Great read their mate :) I got a cheap old Squire (poor man's fender) with a cheaper DOD amp and an Zoom Pedal.

I have not picked up my guitar for a while either, but maybe I should (probably forgotten everything I previously learn't, but hey you gotta start somewhere) ........

Drokk said:
So here we have a second thread about Billy. Why was Galvatron's other thread closed?
I closed that thread because I felt that we don't need any of that bullshit on this board. It's been an issue that keeps getting stirred up and it needs to end.
If you want to talk about Billy, go get banned from his site.
One of the rules here is "no shit talking/ trolling". I have nothing against LORD G. and nothing against Billy. But this shit is so fucking old. That's why I closed the other thread.
And that's why I'm closing this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.