Are Scott and Charlie Really that bad?

Billy Milano rules !!
I have meet him a few times and he is a really nice person, but whit a lot of attitude. I think he should quit S.O.D and make a new M.O.D record and then that problem i solved

Dude, you have your wish. MOD (Milano's on Drugs) as its now called is in the process of recording a new record with Paul Crook doing the engineering. Billy says its gonna rock, and I believe him.

What the fuck!! Billy states that Charlie basically can't play in the 20 questions! Well what the hell is he talking about, Charlie does'nt need pro tools or nuthin'. I guess Billy hasn't heard any of the amazing drumming off of "Live: the island years". That's no studio trickery there .... just killer thrash drumming that's totally solid. And then he goes on to say that Lars could'nt play with a drum machine. Dirr Billy, Lars is a brilliant timekeeper and one of the best metal drummers and your a whining bitch.
Anybody from South Africa in this message board???

I agree about Charlie, I mean, I saw the guy a bunch of times, and I haven't heard much more than a normal little mistake in any of it. The double kicks just blow everybody away, especially since they play all the old stuff faster. I really do agree with the Lars statement. Not that he can't play on time, but that he just can't play. Every time I have heard him live, he really can't reproduce anything he did on the records. On the live videos he does, but on the bootleg videos its all crap. I don't really get that, it just seems as if he is trying to play the fills differently, which is fine, they just aren't anywhere near creative. Even Charlie said that Lars is like a 10 on record, and like a 4 live or something. If I am wrong about who had stated that, then don't hit me, but I believe that was it. Could have been Mike Portnoy. Either way, I agree completely. Charlie rules, Lars makes me and all the REAL metal fans I know want to puke. Don't take it the wrong way, just my opinion.

Billy sucks. Fixing a little shit in pro-tools isn´t anything wrong and I doubt that every drummer does completely without it nowadays. No matter how he kicks ass. It could be just a little nuances. Charlie´s style is so much unique you´d recognize him after few seconds, after one single fill. His drums sure are with no bigger computer help, and I´ll give everyone a straight example: spreading the disease was recorded 18 years ago when there weren´t any protools. Well, check out double bass in "Gung-Ho". It might be little mixed down, but it makes Raymond Herrera look like lazy ass, much respect to Fear Factory. Or the first snare fill in A.I.R., it´s unbelievable how one could develop such speed with hands and fingers. And when you check out the double bass (and the floor tom I suppose) part in "Poison My Eyes", then you´ll hear completely live vibe, even though it´s not really acurate. As for Lars, I would not say that guy can´t play drums. And I saw Metallica live three times, it was really great. It´s just he´s not Charlie. Peace.

As for Charlie and Lars, it's a little known fact that on the European Master Of Puppets tour when Anthrax was opening for them, that Charlie was actually asked to join Metallica. For whatever reason, he said no but at least 2 of the guys in Metallica were not at all happy with Lars' drumming and watched Charlie nightly and saw that he blew Lars away.