S.O.D. to reform with out scott and charlie

Exodus- 1 original member
Metallica - new bass player
Black Sabbath- what, 3 singers? 4 or was it 5?
Fear FActory- Founding member fired..
Anthrax continued after 3 members of their classic line up fired - quit or just beat the drummer up and was fired and or quit.

Got 2 words for ya.. Lynyrd Skynyrd theres like maybe 1 original left? maybe?

Worst idea ever!! Like Electric Crown said: That's what MOD is for!!
God, and Billy accuses Anthrax of selling out and living on past glories to make a quick buck!!!

Pot, kettle, black

I have 3 words to describe SOD without Scott & Charlie - sad, desperate, joke.

ontherocks82 said:
Good luck getting a drummer that can pull off half of Charlie's shit.

You've got to be kidding about that, right? The level of musicianship out there is awesome! Some hungry kid will come along and beat the shit out of the skins like Charlie never imagined.

Mr.Ju said:
Exodus- 1 original member
Metallica - new bass player
Black Sabbath- what, 3 singers? 4 or was it 5?
Fear FActory- Founding member fired..
Anthrax continued after 3 members of their classic line up fired - quit or just beat the drummer up and was fired and or quit.
It's going to happen..
No one knows SOD anyway and Scott and Charlie both left the band- I say carry on....

Exactly...like it matters...everyone can be replaced. There's a lot of young blood out there playing shit those old timers can't keep up with!

I'd rather hear the young blood play something new though. I agree, a lot of people can be easily replaced, sometimes for the better, but I like to hear what young musicians are capable of these days. I am hearing a lot of shit come out, but every now and then a new band comes along I can really get in to.

IMO as good as it is BTTD should never have been made. Should of just left it with the original and just done a one off reunion world tour. How many times can they do it anyway.

Exactly...like it matters...everyone can be replaced.
i tell you what, i'm a big kiss fan from back in the day but, i won't give 25 cents to see a guy dressed up like ace frehley and a fake peter criss.
and van halen replaced david lee roth with van hagar, never bought another cd and then replaced him with that extreme puss ass and threw the band in the garbage can. also from the threads of joey vs. john on this board i think your statement is non-sense.

oh , i thought he was the guy that helped turn the mega 70's/80's party band Van Halen into some more respectable serious band my dad could get into.