S.O.D. to reform with out scott and charlie

mindfull

Jan 23, 2005
I can't believe no ones posted this thread yet......I'll post it anyway...

I think it a great a idea!! there no rules in metal...people can do whatever they want...I've never hear seen S.O.D. live......I hope they tour ALOT...

maybe they can do a brujeria/S.O.D. TOUR that would be funny....

who should replace scott and charlie?? anybody got any ideas?????

this is the most retarded idea ever. I would NOT go. Anthrax=Charlie/Scott and whoever the fuck else.

S.O.D.=Charlie/Scott/Milano/Lilker.

S.O.D. wasn't supposed to be a regularly touring/recording band. Nor a band that goes through personnel changes.

mindfull said:

I think it a great a idea!! there no rules in metal...people can do whatever they want...I've never hear seen S.O.D. live......I hope they tour ALOT...

Never going to happen!

This idea of Billys will fail just like everything else he does now. No musician (including Danny Liliker) with any credibility would even bother with this.

Its just another pipe dream of Milano. Hell his last MOD tour failed financially, and I doubt Nuclear Blast or Megaforce will give him any cash to do this. Maybe if he scores his job as a dock worker he can save up his overtime and one day do something again.

If SOD does not have the 2 MAIN creators ie:Charlie Benante and Scott Ian, than its not SOD plain and simple.

isn't s.o.d. music about pissing people off....making people think....this is great Idea.

Exodus- 1 original member
Metallica - new bass player
Black Sabbath- what, 3 singers? 4 or was it 5?
Fear FActory- Founding member fired..
Anthrax continued after 3 members of their classic line up fired - quit or just beat the drummer up and was fired and or quit.
It's going to happen..
No one knows SOD anyway and Scott and Charlie both left the band- I say carry on....

mindfull said:

I'll pass on a SOD reunion. I just had a quick look at the SOD message board ... Billy is just an aging cry-baby, as a general comment pathetic...