billy milano interview

paulaquarian

bad luck 13
Apr 23, 2003
joisey
i just did an interview with billy milano last week...not to mention that the last interview before that was with frank and charlie. i didn't ask them about each other though...i figured i'd ask more sensible questions than gossip from these last few years. i'd have to say though that billy milano is a really friendly awesome guy and let me into his home to play with his even friendlier dogs. the interview went pretty well (the aquarian weekly, nj) and it'll be in the june 25th issue. the anthrax issue, surprisingly has not even been printed yet. i'm guessing it's because they over publicized themselves and the interviews tend to get repetitious. that one came out well, but it was just a thrill meeting them since i've been a fan of anthrax since i was 12. billy milano, on the other hand, was saying some outrageous stuff, entertaining as usual. and to finalize the thread, joey belladonna tonight at wreck room, nj. lone justice!!!

i didn't go... it wasn't even that it was a work night... I just had no interest in seeing his set.

I was bummed when he got canned... my favorite band fired their singer. But as soon as I saw the video for Only... it was like there was no other singer before John.

having never seen anthrax in their prime...shit, i was 12 when persistence of time came out. i felt obligated to go see joey and also because the club is 10 minutes away. i don't know if joey is trying to jumpstart his career; i think it's to try to relive the past. in fact, this show was the only one in this area (ny/nj) (perhaps on the whole tour) where he playing all anthrax songs. i can't say that he was awful...he was highly energetic and gave it everything he had and the 50 people (probably less) were into it. the songs themselves didn't have the same resonance, despite the original singer present, which made me realize how amazing anthrax really are since i've seen songs like "antisocial" and "metal thrashing mad" performed amazingly well with john bush. joey, however, was so happy to be there that he offered to hang out with his fans and which was something i didn't see at the stone pony, nj outing...they ran to the tour bus.

paulaquarian said:
having never seen anthrax in their prime...shit, i was 12 when persistence of time came out. i felt obligated to go see joey and also because the club is 10 minutes away. i don't know if joey is trying to jumpstart his career; i think it's to try to relive the past. in fact, this show was the only one in this area (ny/nj) (perhaps on the whole tour) where he playing all anthrax songs. i can't say that he was awful...he was highly energetic and gave it everything he had and the 50 people (probably less) were into it. the songs themselves didn't have the same resonance, despite the original singer present, which made me realize how amazing anthrax really are since i've seen songs like "antisocial" and "metal thrashing mad" performed amazingly well with john bush. joey, however, was so happy to be there that he offered to hang out with his fans and which was something i didn't see at the stone pony, nj outing...they ran to the tour bus.

Why would you turn your back to less than fifty people. He could have sucked them all off and made it back to his van before midnight. I saw this tour and it was truly pathetic. He must feel like the biggest jackass for pulling out of the Anthrax tour a couple of years ago.

if i said prime popularity then that would be insulting but i guess that's what i intended to say...no offense to anyone but i would have rather seen them on the clash of the titans tour rather than with motorhead.

paulaquarian said:
if i said prime popularity then that would be insulting but i guess that's what i intended to say...no offense to anyone but i would have rather seen them on the clash of the titans tour rather than with motorhead.

Maybe you should go to a Justin Timberlake show. I hear he's really popular.

I saw Anthrax on the Clash of the Titans tour. They're 10 times the band now.

ouch..mr. timberlake is a big star..i'd only go if he was doing anthrax covers-pop style.

ok, i'm done with this thread and with arguing on message boards. i could care less who's the bigger and better anthrax fan.