Billy Milano rumour *sigh*

I've been laughing at you for a while now and will continue to do so no matter who the damn singer in the band is! I find your negativity and refusal to believe the truth very funny!:lol:

We finally have an official answer from Scott Ian himself. Take it or leave it...better yet, just leave!:rolleyes:

Well Said

I've been laughing at you for a while now and will continue to do so no matter who the damn singer in the band is! I find your negativity and refusal to believe the truth very funny!:lol:
We finally have an official answer from Scott Ian himself.

Why the fuck is so hard to understand that there are fans who care about who sings in Anthrax? If Joey stays in the band, they won't play any of Bushthrax songs anymore. That's sad. Sorry but I deprecate these songs to be thrown away! They're too good to be 'dead'. And I really give a cuntfart if some of you think I'm a 'annoying prick' or I'm posting here only when I'm drunk. Trust me, there were times when I WAS a proud die hard Anthrax fan. However, my pride went with the reunion. It's just gone.
I find funny that everything Scott says or writes you ever take as TRUTH :lol:. Remember, you'll never know a real face of the truth...

Take it or leave it...better yet, just leave!:rolleyes:

Put up with the fact that I won't leave this board just because you better not to see me here. I'm going to be like a thorn in your ass that you can't get rid off!

Put up with the fact that I won't leave this board just because you better not to see me here. I'm going to be like a thorn in your ass that you can't get rid off![/QUOTE]

I like this guy.

Hey everyone... how's the weather today?

*** crap attempt to restore some peace ***

Why the fuck is so hard to understand that there are fans who care about who sings in Anthrax? If Joey stays in the band, they won't play any of Bushthrax songs anymore. That's sad. Sorry but I deprecate these songs to be thrown away! They're too good to be 'dead'. And I really give a cuntfart if some of you think I'm a 'annoying prick' or I'm posting here only when I'm drunk. Trust me, there were times when I WAS a proud die hard Anthrax fan. However, my pride went with the reunion. It's just gone.
I find funny that everything Scott says or writes you ever take as TRUTH :lol:. Remember, you'll never know a real face of the truth...

Put up with the fact that I won't leave this board just because you better not to see me here. I'm going to be like a thorn in your ass that you can't get rid off!

Go fuckin nowhere Jack, you crazy drunk Czech bastard :kickass: :headbang: :lol:

I could really care less whether you stay or go, you mean absolutely nothing to me. Just realize that by continuing to post here, you are contradicting your statement that you are no longer a die-hard fan. If you weren't a die-hard fan, you wouldn't come to the Anthrax messageboard everyday and post here. But as I stated earlier, I don't really care what you do.

I could really care less whether you stay or go, you mean absolutely nothing to me. Just realize that by continuing to post here, you are contradicting your statement that you are no longer a die-hard fan. If you weren't a die-hard fan, you wouldn't come to the Anthrax messageboard everyday and post here. But as I stated earlier, I don't really care what you do.

First off, I'm not posting here every day (see the number of my posts since I signed up here). Second off, I visit this board almost every day because I'm still a fan. Thirdly, it's silly to call someone a die hard fan just because he/she posts here a comment now and then. :rolleyes:

That's what I was saying... All these fucking puzzles, rumors, innuendos, and lack of reliable info make us get to each other throats. Let me see, if there is anything new and useful on the website...
Jack and Mikey are two stand-up guys, and it's sad for me to see them throwing stones at one another...

Thanks, and I agree that we shouldn't be fighting like a couple of kids. I, for one, will try to tone it down before it gets too out of hand. The ball's in Jack's court now.

I didn't want to fight with you Mikey. It was you who started this, I just tried to answer back. So now I'm sending the ball to you bro. Keep it in the bag... :)