Billy Milano rumour *sigh*

I went there but nothing seemed to be happening even though the front page says today. 1 pm eastern time I guess, should have happened by now unless I don't know how to tell time, which could very well be true.

Why the fuck is so hard to understand that there are fans who care about who sings in Anthrax? If Joey stays in the band, they won't play any of Bushthrax songs anymore. That's sad. Sorry but I deprecate these songs to be thrown away! They're too good to be 'dead'. And I really give a cuntfart if some of you think I'm a 'annoying prick' or I'm posting here only when I'm drunk. Trust me, there were times when I WAS a proud die hard Anthrax fan. However, my pride went with the reunion. It's just gone.
I find funny that everything Scott says or writes you ever take as TRUTH :lol:. Remember, you'll never know a real face of the truth...

Put up with the fact that I won't leave this board just because you better not to see me here. I'm going to be like a thorn in your ass that you can't get rid off!

I don't know why I defended you earlier. It's obvious that you can take care of yourself!! Fuck yeah dude !

You don't have to be a die-hard fan to post on a message board. On the other hand, this is the only band's message board that I post on. I've tried others but their too wierd. I am a die hard fan but alot of my enthusiasm of the band has gone away. I'd still be excited about a new release but with alot of cautious skeptisicm.

You don't have to be a die-hard fan to post on a message board. On the other hand, this is the only band's message board that I post on. I've tried others but their too wierd. I am a die hard fan but alot of my enthusiasm of the band has gone away. I'd still be excited about a new release but with alot of cautious skeptisicm.

agreed. everything you've said goes for me too.

I started it, eh?:rolleyes: Nevermind.

As far as I remember, it was you who shot the ball first - when you talked at my English and when called me 'annoying prick'. That was something I couldn't leave unheeded. Now it's time to turn the page finally! :cool:

When you don't give a fuck about who's in what band and any given moment, you can just sit back and watch everyone else sling shit at each other all day.

I swear I've lol'd @ this thread more times than I can count.

Yeah, I guess at the end of the day, we need somethoing to do while there's nothing "official" goin on. :)

As far as I remember, it was you who shot the ball first - when you talked at my English and when called me 'annoying prick'. That was something I couldn't leave unheeded. Now it's time to turn the page finally! :cool:

I don't deny firing the first shot, I was just questioning why you felt compelled to point it out RIGHT AFTER WE CALLED A TRUCE! But who cares, I'm done with you.:rolleyes: