Billy Milano rumour *sigh*

Crabmeat

Crustacean Grinds Inc.
Jul 12, 2004
This is from Billy Milano's board...

And the internet being the pulsating hive of rumours that it is, I thought I'd share.
this is what Mr. Milano has just said:

story has it that..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANthrax has a lawsuit coming next year because of some related Johnny Z scandal that is about to break. If people don't know johnny was the owner of megaforce who signed ANTHRAX and SOD, OVERKILL, TESTAMENT,MOD, KINGS X ect., the manager of ANthrax and SOD and the publisher for SOD.
I hear that some fucked up underhanded dealings were done as a result of these obviously conflicting arrangements. Funny thing is it may or may not have me involved depending on how deep the scandal runs. I hear former members of several bands are in line with law suits as well as former producers. I was asked to be involved, but until I see the entire suit I wont comment. All i know thus far is both ANTHRAX and JOHNNY Z are gonna reap the whirlwind....

on another note. I hear Joey quit also...

sooooooooo......... shitstorm? Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?

This is from Billy Milano's board...

And the internet being the pulsating hive of rumours that it is, I thought I'd share.
this is what Mr. Milano has just said:

story has it that..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANthrax has a lawsuit coming next year because of some related Johnny Z scandal that is about to break. If people don't know johnny was the owner of megaforce who signed ANTHRAX and SOD, OVERKILL, TESTAMENT,MOD, KINGS X ect., the manager of ANthrax and SOD and the publisher for SOD.
I hear that some fucked up underhanded dealings were done as a result of these obviously conflicting arrangements. Funny thing is it may or may not have me involved depending on how deep the scandal runs. I hear former members of several bands are in line with law suits as well as former producers. I was asked to be involved, but until I see the entire suit I wont comment. All i know thus far is both ANTHRAX and JOHNNY Z are gonna reap the whirlwind....

on another note. I hear Joey quit also...

sooooooooo......... shitstorm? Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?

This is the third place I have read that Joey walked away. Fact or fiction?

It was Billy who advised of a possible reunion and nobody believed him. Then it happend....

Billy says A LOT things, be it true, false, rumors, and complete bullshit. :rolleyes:

And you believe (from "credible sources") that Iraq has WMD? Right.