Billy Milano rumour *sigh*

It's sad to say but after everything that went down in the last 18 months or so, it seems that anything this band does will turn to shit. Anthrax has lost their identity & has alienated more than half of their fan base. Bad PR was the root of this problem & I think it will take some divine intervention to fix it. I hope that I'm wrong.

It's sad to say but after everything that went down in the last 18 months or so, it seems that anything this band does will turn to shit. Anthrax has lost their identity & has alienated more than half of their fan base. Bad PR was the root of this problem & I think it will take some divine intervention to fix it. I hope that I'm wrong.

I pretty much agree with this

Sadly I do no think you are wrong. The band has had bullshit promotion for the last how many records? They try like hell and make tough choices to try and keep the boat floating. Doesnt seem to matter what they try to do or how good the intentions.

Anthrax has lost their identity & has alienated more than half of their fan base.

They've played to bigger crowds in most areas since the beginning of the re-union. I would say that they INCREASED their fan base. I'm not trying to start an argument here (I've had enough of that the last few days anyway!) but I do have to diasagree with this part of your statement.

As others have stated, this rumor has been heard outside of the Milano forum. This isn't about Milano, it is about Anthrax.

Would you happen to know where it started??? Others here have stated that it started elsewhere, but won't say where.

Sorry, whomever I borrowed it from. Guess it doesn't pay for me to be a smart-ass. :Smug:

Anyhoo, I guess it was too easy to take a shot at Cherone. I'll stick to verbally smacking around Darius Rucker.

No worries :headbang: I was just bustin balls. Feel free to rip on Sherone all you like.

I can't tell you now. But I promise as soon as it's possible, I'll do it and explain why the person wants to stay in anonymity. Then you'll undestand.

I look forward to it. And kudos to you for not bustin out a source where you know you shouldnt.

I am talking to Billy right now, and he tells me that he did not start this rumor. All he did was repeat something that he heard. Some asked A question about this and Billy told him what he heard from brave words and bloody knuckles. So get off his case.

Im not buying these rumours about joey walking, at his own accord anyway. I havnt heard these rumours apart from milano. Joey has a genuine love for anthrax and the music and you always feel that when you hear him talk. He always said he feels like he never left so unless something has change in his personal life i really really doubt he would quit. And also if anthrax are meant to be in a studio right now or writing then who is singing? Scott and frank sharing the vocal duties? lol

I hope Scott comes on sooner rather than later and tells so this thread doesnt spiral into pages of mad theories with a few john Vs joey arguments along the way