Billy Milano rumour *sigh*

This brings back memories of every other time we hear something about Anthrax (as in big news) eg Frank departing, the reunion etc, we always seem to hear it as a rumour from some unknown source (in the past Blabbermouth on 1 or 2 occasions) that has ended up being true. My god there is so much bullshit, rumours, innuendo etc involved in this band it's not funny, and I'm sick and tired of it. The funny thing is that the band members themselves seem to go missing when it all hits the fan.

Over finished gone done out.

8125.gif

Julio contacts me through the CIA, TV-screen and the UFO:s.

Oh the sweet irony of Joey quiting and leaving Anthrax for fucked. If it's true I bet Danny and Joey start their own thing.

8125.gif

Julio contacts me through the CIA, TV-screen and the UFO:s.

Is there any better Metal frontman in the history of Metal Frontmen?

NO.

:worship:

p.s. I love how he is just about to say `Amigo's el Mosh it up grandos'

Oh the sweet irony of Joey quiting and leaving Anthrax for fucked. If it's true I bet Danny and Joey start their own thing.

I dont see that it was a big plan to get even or anything crazy but it would be sort of poetic justice of some form for what happened to him all those years ago.

Van Halen pulled the same shit for several years, pulling the wool over the eyes of their fans. In turn, now that DLR is back in, it's too little, too late. The band no longer has an esteemed identity the fans could connect with. There is also no identity whatsoever anymore. Who are they? What's the next album going to be?

I dont see that it was a big plan to get even or anything crazy but it would be sort of poetic justice of some form for what happened to him all those years ago.

I agree. I've said it before but you can't imagine this has been a great ride for Joey. You figure he was thrown out before, comes back to a reunion deal where nobody can commit to anything, and then it's made out like he has no say in the new material.

I agree. I've said it before but you can't imagine this has been a great ride for Joey. You figure he was thrown out before, comes back to a reunion deal where nobody can commit to anything, and then it's made out like he has no say in the new material.

I was shocked he came back in the first place assuming that things went down the first time the way he prtrayed it.

From Milanos Forum:

For the ANTHRAX board members..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not saying that I believe Joey Belladonna quit ANTHRAX. I am merely confirming that I also have heard the story for the last week. If it's true fine if it's not fine. I could careless either way.
As far as the lawsuit I hear its coming down the pike for ANTHRAX and Johnny Z and is simply this. I have heard from people that Johnny owes royalties to certain members of OVERKILL-former ANTHRAX members as well as ViOLENCE and Producers who WORKED on certain records. I could careless either way.
I will say this to the people on the ANTHRAX board. Joey B and I did a show together 2 years ago and he was totally a gentleman. 2 years ago on thanksgiving Franky did an interview for me when he was in town with HELMET, again it was good to see him. I have no beef with ANYONE who has not wronged me or other hard working people in the industry. If your scummy enough to lie and steal then reap the whirlwind...
I hope this helps people on the ANTHRAX message board understand what was said by me. Again- I did not start it I merely replied to it.
Thanks
MIlano

From Milanos Forum:

For the ANTHRAX board members..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not saying that I believe Joey Belladonna quit ANTHRAX. I am merely confirming that I also have heard the story for the last week. If it's true fine if it's not fine. I could careless either way.
As far as the lawsuit I hear its coming down the pike for ANTHRAX and Johnny Z and is simply this. I have heard from people that Johnny owes royalties to certain members of OVERKILL-former ANTHRAX members as well as ViOLENCE and Producers who WORKED on certain records. I could careless either way.
I will say this to the people on the ANTHRAX board. Joey B and I did a show together 2 years ago and he was totally a gentleman. 2 years ago on thanksgiving Franky did an interview for me when he was in town with HELMET, again it was good to see him. I have no beef with ANYONE who has not wronged me or other hard working people in the industry. If your scummy enough to lie and steal then reap the whirlwind...
I hope this helps people on the ANTHRAX message board understand what was said by me. Again- I did not start it I merely replied to it.
Thanks
MIlano

Thanks for posting this. He does seem to confirm that this is still a rumor, but a strong one.

as much as Billy seems to hate Anthrax he always seems to have the top scoops. He's like their unofficial (bad) press officer. Whatever his job title, as the lead singer of S.O.D. he'll always a legend.

Can you at least tell us if it is from an authoritative source???

Provided the person isn't completely mad, you can take this human as an authoritative source. I'm not talking about the lawsuit now, it's news for me as well. I'm talking about Joey's departure.
Note that none of the few people from this board who are in touch with the band has not impeached this "rumour" so far... Chance or intention???
Think about an end...

As much as I love the band and the memories they gave me, this is like an animal that has a broken leg, hobbling around, and you almost feel like it needs to be shot and put out of it's misery. I am tired of the drama.

As much as I love the band and the memories they gave me, this is like an animal that has a broken leg, hobbling around, and you almost feel like it needs to be shot and put out of it's misery. I am tired of the drama.

To shot the animal just because it has leg broken would be cruel. If the wound isn't so bad, it can be healed. An owner of this animal has to find a right medicine.... But if the animal suffers from the pain then it's time to let the bullets fly...................