Billy Milano rumour *sigh*

And I really give a cuntfart if some of you think I'm a 'annoying prick' or I'm posting here only when I'm drunk.
Put up with the fact that I won't leave this board just because you better not to see me here. I'm going to be like a thorn in your ass that you can't get rid off!

Cuntfart - Outstanding! Keep posting!:kickass:

Cuntfart - Outstanding! Keep posting!:kickass:

Don't worry. This board is more or less free of "real" fans with opinions which I couldn't agree with. It seems that now Bushthrax fans prevail with whom I feel really comfortable. It's pity that a lot of Bushthrax fans don't post here anymore. I miss them. :erk:

Don't worry. This board is more or less free of "real" fans with opinions which I couldn't agree with. It seems that now Bushthrax fans prevail with whom I feel really comfortable. It's pity that a lot of Bushthrax fans don't post here anymore. I miss them. :erk:

I'm still hear, for various reasons. There is some high entertainment to be found on this site. Just waiting for news, and I'll keep speculating until then. Rock on, fuckers!

Check out Milano's board. You should feel right at home there.