Erm is SOD O/T? If so.....

Mavican

Feb 2, 2002
Essex, England
Visit site
From Blabbermouth....

RAYMOND HERRERA: Without CHARLIE BENANTE And SCOTT IAN There Is No S.O.D. - May 21, 2002

Former FEAR FACTORY drummer Raymond Herrera has commented to BLABBERMOUTH.NET on the prospect of replacing ANTHRAX sticksman Charlie Benante in a revamped version of S.O.D.—an offer extended to him by S.O.D. frontman Billy Milano last month (as reported here a few days ago), but ultimately turned down due to Herrera's other commitments. "I'm a huge S.O.D. fan, and if [ANTHRAX/S.O.D. guitarist] Scott Ian was still doing it, I think I could have covered Charlie Benante's stuff, and I think I could have probably done… I'm not gonna say that I could have done a better job, but I think that I could have done a really good job," Raymond said. "Because, to me, Charlie is a great drummer—that's somebody I looked up to when I was a kid—and Scott Ian, to me, is a great guitar player. But I think, without both of those guys, it really isn't S.O.D."

Fucking right an all! Ray herrera is a damn good drummer, but still SOD wouldn't be SOD without Charlie and Scott.

I'll go back to my hole now!

Originally posted by Mavican
From Blabbermouth....

RAYMOND HERRERA: Without CHARLIE BENANTE And SCOTT IAN There Is No S.O.D. - May 21, 2002

Former FEAR FACTORY drummer Raymond Herrera has commented to BLABBERMOUTH.NET on the prospect of replacing ANTHRAX sticksman Charlie Benante in a revamped version of S.O.D.—an offer extended to him by S.O.D. frontman Billy Milano last month (as reported here a few days ago), but ultimately turned down due to Herrera's other commitments. "I'm a huge S.O.D. fan, and if [ANTHRAX/S.O.D. guitarist] Scott Ian was still doing it, I think I could have covered Charlie Benante's stuff, and I think I could have probably done… I'm not gonna say that I could have done a better job, but I think that I could have done a really good job," Raymond said. "Because, to me, Charlie is a great drummer—that's somebody I looked up to when I was a kid—and Scott Ian, to me, is a great guitar player. But I think, without both of those guys, it really isn't S.O.D."

Fucking right an all! Ray herrera is a damn good drummer, but still SOD wouldn't be SOD without Charlie and Scott.

I'll go back to my hole now!

S.O.D wouldn't be the same without Charlie and Scott! In fact, S.O.D without them would be kinda like M.O.D! Amen brother Mavican!

Cheerz!

AugDawg