Billy Milano rumour *sigh*

Billy's never far from the truth.

Look through his posts and threads.
I'll give you an example:
Kreator coming to the country they hate to make money....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope they die in a plane crash along with the rest of the german metal scene.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184827

He was referring to Kreator's upcoming tour.

Kreator doesn't hate America. Mille doesn't like Bush and Bush isn't the United States. You can't lump an opinion of a person into an entire band and wish death upon all the band members.

"Billy's never far from the truth." NEVER?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But Billy has been right about a lot of things concerning Anthrax. Well if this is it, so be it. I doubt if Bush would ever come back into this sorry situation. So, keep eating at the King, and support Bush!!:headbang:

I hate to say it but Milano is almost always right when it comes to things like this regarding Thrax. If it's true this could be the final nail in the coffin since I don't see Bush comming back. Time will tell. I still don't understand the whole lawsuit thing at all.

Look through his posts and threads.
I'll give you an example:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184827

He was referring to Kreator's upcoming tour.

Kreator doesn't hate America. Mille doesn't like Bush and Bush isn't the United States. You can't lump an opinion of a person into an entire band and wish death upon all the band members.

"Billy's never far from the truth." NEVER?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Where in that particular thread did he say that the Kreator boys hated America? I mean, Billy IS retarted, no questions about it, but as someone said before - he's usually right when he says something about Anthrax.

Well, if the as yet unsubstantiated rumours are true, and Joey has walked (Dan following quickly behind him) then yeah, I'd say Anthrax are done. There's just no way I can see John/Rob coming back.

I shall go watch Scrubs whilst I wait on the next installment of Days of Our (Anthrax) Lives.

But Billy has been right about a lot of things concerning Anthrax. Well if this is it, so be it. I doubt if Bush would ever come back into this sorry situation. So, keep eating at the King, and support Bush!!:headbang:

But isn't that also encouraging the guy from Hootie And The Blowfish to dress up like a cartoon clown as well?

If its utter bullshit Balck 13 will squash the Joey rumor real quick. Who knows about the legal stuff though... Either way its none of my business.. I'm off to get a quad stacker and help out Bush.

Joey will probably throw out something in the online chat on December 11, 2006.

Jack I am not bringing your integrity into question here. Just seems like sighting your sources of info would go a long long way. If its just your opinion...well.... you know what they say about those : )

Jack I am not bringing your integrity into question here. Just seems like sighting your sources of info would go a long long way. If its just your opinion...well.... you know what they say about those : )

I would never make up a bullshit in my head just to enjoy myself and bedevil others (except my recent post about the new album and John). I wanted to support this thread to add more veracity to Billy's post. Billy is really the second person from whom I heard Joey's leaving.

I would never make up a bullshit in my head just to enjoy myself and bedevil others (except my recent post about the new album and John). I wanted to support this thread to add more veracity to Billy's post. Billy is really the second person from whom I heard Joey's leaving.

Who is the first?

Well, yes. That's the one and only right thing to do. There's no point to speculate on the ground of hear-say, even if it was said by such a distinguished person as William Milano of Hoboken, NJ.

:lol:
Anyway, it's not like I don't believe that it's possible, I'm just waiting to hear from the band in an official statement whether it's true or not. IMO it would be a shame for Joey to leave at this point, as soon as they start working on new material!

This thread makes me lol...alot..a whole lot. Billy has called it more than once, and I belive that he is probley right about this too:lol:

Well, yes. That's the one and only right thing to do. There's no point to speculate on the ground of hear-say, even if it was said by such a distinguished person as William Milano of Hoboken, NJ.

Billy might talk shit, but hes never one to start rumours about something if it wasnt true and the fact that Joey is playing a support for Overkill in January makes me think hes heard correctly.