Billy Milano rumour *sigh*

[The King's Pain, Your Gain.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I LOVE John Bush!
X1128BurgrKingmain7.jpg
/QUOTE]
Me too!

Whoppers for all!!

This news could be the best or worst for Anthrax. Something tells me they are done, though.

Bush will never come back!:puke:

I agree with whoever said WCFYA was something to be proud of. Perhaps, however unlikely it may be, that lineup will regroup. Jon DOES have class, and for that reason I feel he may not come back. Even though that is what I want to see, I am not getting my hopes up. And I really do hope to see Rob again, be it as a guitarist, a producer, or both. But I am not getting my hopes up for that either.

We will see I guess - no sense in arguing right now. Everything is just speculation and opinion untill a genuine source breaks the real news.

I just really hope it's not the end. And if Joey is out and Jon won't come back, then I hope they don't pull a VH and get the shittiest singer possible. Although I am sure VH didn't consider Gary shitty at the time....... damnit you all know what I mean!

Even if Joey has left the band isn't finished. They are contracted to do another album I believe so something will come out.

Either way - the silence is deafening from Camp Thrax.... but I will wait for the official word before I start losing sleep.

They just released Anthrology (which to reconfirm a previous post is in the bargain bin at most shops over here)

daaam... I don't look at the board for a day and a half and all hell breaks loose.

"You miss a minute, You miss alot."

Of course, John is the most important ingredient, guitarists come and go (though I love Rob in Anthrax and his production kicks ass, I'd hope he'd go back to it).

Dude!!! I just lost a touch of respect for you !! "guitarists come and go?" ! What the fuck !??!?!?!? Rob was a huge ingredient in WCFYA. Him and that other dude, Ed. Scrap 60.

I was at the recording of GOTE. Prime666 will tell you. He was there too. The version you hear on the CD is not much different from what I remember. The band were amazingly tight. I guess part of it was that it was the fact that all the gear was pro studio as opposed to some smoky fucking bar crap. But they sounded tight as fuck. Bush hit all the notes just fine. Frankie was all over the place. He chugged a bottle of Francis Ford Coppolla Merlot throughout the 'set'. Charlie didn't miss a beat. Scott was the metal rythm machine that he is with Pearl in the rooting him on. And of course, Rob shredded those songs justice. Not many people know this, but they played Nobody Knows Anything for shits and giggles. Nobody giggled. Their jaws were on the floor of Avatar studios.

I agree with whoever said WCFYA was something to be proud of. Perhaps, however unlikely it may be, that lineup will regroup. Jon DOES have class, and for that reason I feel he may not come back. Even though that is what I want to see, I am not getting my hopes up. And I really do hope to see Rob again, be it as a guitarist, a producer, or both. But I am not getting my hopes up for that either.

We will see I guess - no sense in arguing right now. Everything is just speculation and opinion untill a genuine source breaks the real news.

I just really hope it's not the end. And if Joey is out and Jon won't come back, then I hope they don't pull a VH and get the shittiest singer possible. Although I am sure VH didn't consider Gary shitty at the time....... damnit you all know what I mean!

Yes, thrillo. Whe know what you mean. I'm still skeptical of these rumours. But, I'd be lying to you if I said it didn't make me happy.

Dude!!! I just lost a touch of respect for you !! "guitarists come and go?" ! What the fuck !??!?!?!? Rob was a huge ingredient in WCFYA. Him and that other dude, Ed. Scrap 60.

I was at the recording of GOTE. Prime666 will tell you. He was there too. The version you hear on the CD is not much different from what I remember. The band were amazingly tight. I guess part of it was that it was the fact that all the gear was pro studio as opposed to some smoky fucking bar crap. But they sounded tight as fuck. Bush hit all the notes just fine. Frankie was all over the place. He chugged a bottle of Francis Ford Coppolla Merlot throughout the 'set'. Charlie didn't miss a beat. Scott was the metal rythm machine that he is with Pearl in the rooting him on. And of course, Rob shredded those songs justice. Not many people know this, but they played Nobody Knows Anything for shits and giggles. Nobody giggled. Their jaws were on the floor of Avatar studios.
I agree with you 100% bro. All I was saying was...after this stupid reunion, as long as John came back, I'd be happy. Ideally, I want it to be John AND Rob. But I'd take just John. They were great with Spitz and they were great with Paul Crook (they were better with Rob Caggiano). The voice is the thing holding this current incarnation of Anthrax back. If you get Bush back, it's a thousand times better.

I agree with you 100% bro. All I was saying was...after this stupid reunion, as long as John came back, I'd be happy. Ideally, I want it to be John AND Rob. But I'd take just John. They were great with Spitz and they were great with Paul Crook (they were better with Rob Caggiano). The voice is the thing holding this current incarnation of Anthrax back. If you get Bush back, it's a thousand times better.

Hmmm..I'm not sure if I'd like Anthrax with Bush and a different guitarist. Spitz and Belladonna belong together. Spitz sounded great on SOWN and on the tours. But he couldn't work out now with Bush at the helm especially after all the shit that he's talked about Bush. Crook was really good but lacked stage presence. He got better through the years. So, what I'm trying to say is if Bush came back but Rob wouldn't rejoin, I'd rather they try another no name musical genius dude to filll the shoes.

I love the shit they created without Rob, so I'd still prefer them get Bush without Rob than neither at all! It would be wierd without Rob but as long as they found someone fucking awesome, I wouldn't complain. Rob has better tone than Spitz or Crook, though, for sure. He fattened up Anthrax's sound a shitload. And stage presence is cool and all...but with Scott, Frankie, and John onstage doing their thing...there's barely room for anyone else to move around too much LOL It wouldn't be boring even with a guy in a wheelchair playing guitar (provided that he kicked ass lol)

But I want a true WCFYA reunion, for sure. That band just rocks thoroughly...my favorite live band EVER. Saw them 7 times and actually lost a job due to deciding to go to 3 shows in a row (left work in the middle of the day and pretended to be sick the very last time I saw them when they opened for Dio on the GOTE tour).

I miss shouting along with Safe Home, Fueled, Only, etc...and of course Anti-Social and Got The Time...even though they do those with Joey too of course (but I sure wasn't there singing along).

Okay, peeps, let's put one and one together here.

It might have been a different thread - could've been the "who should produce Anthrax", now that I think about it - but someone brought up The Wiggles.

Rumor: Joey's left Anthrax.

Rumor: Greg Page is leaving The Wiggles.

You do the math. :headbang: :lol: :headbang: :lol:

</joke>

Okay, peeps, let's put one and one together here.

It might have been a different thread - could've been the "who should produce Anthrax", now that I think about it - but someone brought up The Wiggles.

Rumor: Joey's left Anthrax.

Rumor: Greg Page is leaving The Wiggles.

You do the math. :headbang: :lol: :headbang: :lol:

</joke>

Funny stuff!

I wanna know with the history of rumors about Anthrax becoming reality in the past..... who is ready to re-up to the cdc right now?

I wish Scott would just let us know if it is true or just really a bullshit rumor. This thread has the potential of going on for another 4 or 5 pages without anything to back it up:ill: Doesn't Buddy, Thraxdude, thraxx, or jdelpi know something? Come on guys, help us out here:)