Billy Milano rumour *sigh*

:kickass:
Well, it's obvious that Anthrax "is gasping for air". Time when they were a happy family is over. One member is (un)fortunately trying to forget the family because mummy and daddy once put him aside (and now they're trying to take him back), other is thinking about a departure because he's probably fed up of being a puppet of his parents, one member is a freak and his presence in the family is, let's say, unwated and other watching this pathetic situation is like "Ha-ha, it serves them right!" :loco:

Classic. Total classic Jack. And most of us agree 100% with what you stated.

On a sideline, my wife and I want to go to Europe in the future (5-8 years hence) and I am definitely going to the Czech republic. If you are still on the net (and this board is still around) I will look you up, and you can hook me up with some premium Czech fun and beer!!:headbang:

...the only thing Billy's never far from is a buffet. There's no bad blood between Anthrax and Jonny Z so whatever he's talking about is just something from his deranged mind.

Ok, so no bad blood, fine. But what about the Joey quit rumor?? Why no comment on that?? Come on Brentney, you gotta know something.

Why is it so fucking hard for any current member of the band to just say "yeah, it's true" or "no, it's bullshit"? Why is it always an Agatha Christie's puzzle with this band?

Because, either:

A) They truly are as clueless about the "inner band doings" as all of us are.

B) They want to keep it a secret until they find a way to spin it to make it sound like it was a planned thing.

C) They want to keep us in suspense, It's all about the "mystery" ya know.

D) It's true and... - insert answer from A, B, or C here.

E) It's bullshit and they don't want to waste their time with it.

On a sideline, my wife and I want to go to Europe in the future (5-8 years hence) and I am definitely going to the Czech republic. If you are still on the net (and this board is still around) I will look you up, and you can hook me up with some premium Czech fun and beer!!:headbang:

Great Vomit! If I'm not dead, we'll surely meet in Prague together with Johnnie and Vojdan (and hopefully with Drokk as well).

BTW I don't think this board is the only place on the net we can meet...;)

And one guy acts like he knows the inner workings of the band because he read a rumor on the internet.:rolleyes:

:OMG: Hell! I supposed it's not a rumor... You got me! :heh:

Can't you ever say ONE positive thing about anyone???

Yeah Mikey, everyone enjoys good health! (But you may take THIS as a rumor) :lol:

Oh wait...I don't want to be accused of picking on someone who doesn't fully comprehend the English language.(Again!):rolleyes: I'm scum...you rule...that should balance it out!

To learn and understand a foreign language is not easy. I know my English will never be perfect. But I don't give a damn.

Other than a few insightful things, this thread is now, derailed, chasing it's own tail and officially sucks.:erk:

And yeah, I imagined it was gonna be a shitstorm when I started it, but without any "official" comments, we're on page 7 and running in circles.

Anthrax does NOT owe ANY explanation to ANYONE here (recently signed up CDC members might beg to differ but that's adifferent thread). Would it make my day for B-13 to say something? Well.... dude, fuck yeah! Given the circumstances, do I expect him to? Fuck no.
I just desperately want them to keep on making music. Anthrax is MY band (High School vocabulary, you understand), has been for 17 years. If you never got used to Joey or John in their respective tenures..... go away.
If I were Black13's friend (as opposed to just a diehard fan) I'd say:
"Dude, let it ride. These people are nuts"

Peas out

why don't we all wait..and see if the rumours are true..I was listening to rockline the other night and the dj's did not asked scott anything bout thee lawsuite..scot did say that the band is on a break because of the holidays and stuff and that they will start recording in jan/07...and testament should be in the studio by that time as well....

That is something that is worthy of a 7 page thread......

.... FUCKING TESTAMENT! I saw them in October and they were nothing short of amazing! Even if Alex does kinda look like Edward Scissor hands and has a streak in his hair.

Anyway, I agree..... Rumors like this need to be addressed (that is to say denied, temporarily or long term, or said to be true) by an official source quicker. Otherwise you end up loosing all the hype.

Whoever made the Van Halen reference said it best. If you had told be, even 2 or 3 years ago, that VH was getting together with DLR I would have been first in line for tickets. Now I kinda don't care as much. A little tease is nice, a lot of tease makes me get blue balls.

ATTN Anthrax! BLUE BALLS ARE BAD!

That is something that is worthy of a 7 page thread......

.... FUCKING TESTAMENT! I saw them in October and they were nothing short of amazing! Even if Alex does kinda look like Edward Scissor hands and has a streak in his hair.

I saw them in October too. Amazing show. One of the best I've seen in the past couple of years. Definitely worth the four hours of driving, eight hours of standing, and getting to bed at 5am.

I saw them in October too. Amazing show. One of the best I've seen in the past couple of years. Definitely worth the four hours of driving, eight hours of standing, and getting to bed at 5am.

This is a quality that metalheads and fans of rock in general have that pop/hip hop fans will never have. Devotion.

All I want for Christmas is a new Anthrax album.

This is a quality that metalheads and fans of rock in general have that pop/hip hop fans will never have. Devotion.

Yep, I completely agree. While I am sure most people here don't like The Melvins, I ended up driving close to 650 miles on a three day jaunt around Michigan and Ohio recently to see three shows in a row on their current tour.