Billy Milano rumour *sigh*

You can never put down a SAVAGE ANIMAL

Hmm...you just gave me an idea! If Joey B.'s out and John won't come back to the band...how about Bas!
Savage Animal...it just rolls off the tongue!:lol:
Yeah, I know...bad idea! Just trying to lighten things up a bit!

Super Group..... Rock Star SuperNova..... is this where the idols of our time and music end up? Thats NOT metal.

I would say that they INCREASED their fan base.
Based on what? Hearsay and conjecture? Well, those are kinds of evidence. How much has Alive II sold? How much has their back catalog sold since April, 2005?

Based on what? Hearsay and conjecture? Well, those are kinds of evidence. How much has Alive II sold? How much has their back catalog sold since April, 2005?

OK...you're God...I'm a retard. Is that what you're looking for???

eh as far as im aware nothing has happened
Of course nothing has happened...but it doesn't mean something won't. Hopefully. John said that it looks to him like it's over based on what it appears that the band plan to do... but he never said that he'd have no interest in continuing if everyone else wanted to.
On the other hand, Rob Caggiano seemed pretty pissed over the whole thing...but he never said he wouldn't want to go back to it either. I think everyone involved was so proud of WCFYA, that even after the past two years of uncertainty they would at least consider regrouping and moving forward. Of course, John is the most important ingredient, guitarists come and go (though I love Rob in Anthrax and his production kicks ass, I'd hope he'd go back to it).

I have seen Alive2 in the bargain bin at two different Best Buy stores in two different states..... dont know what if anything that says.

ok i understand but nobody has said that joey is no longer singing in anthrax or has left anthrax. As far as i was aware until two days ago thrax were writing new material with the original line up. Man this is so stupid we could have this see-saw argument all night. Wish someone could quash or confirm rumours so we can stop this silly bickering

ok i understand but nobody has said that joey is no longer singing in anthrax or has left anthrax. As far as i was aware until two days ago thrax were writing new material with the original line up. Man this is so stupid we could have this see-saw argument all night. Wish someone could quash or confirm rumours so we can stop this silly bickering

Where's the fun in that?

Let's hope that John is a forgiving man.:kickass:

Yeah, but I doubt it. Who the hell can blame the man, if he never comes back? And in my opinion he has WAY too much class.....
...yet....
If he did come back, of course I would buy it.

Until then, eat at the King motherfuckers!:kickass:

I'm sure this is just a bunch of hoo-ha that started with the Blabbermouth article about Joey opening for some band. It may make for good drama on an increasingly boring messageboard, but that's it.

I'm sure this is just a bunch of hoo-ha that started with the Blabbermouth article about Joey opening for some band. It may make for good drama on an increasingly boring messageboard, but that's it.

Nice thought. But doubtful. Very doubtful.:headbang:

Yeah, but I doubt it. Who the hell can blame the man, if he never comes back? And in my opinion he has WAY too much class.....
...yet....
If he did come back, of course I would buy it.

Until then, eat at the King motherfuckers!:kickass:
The King's Pain, Your Gain.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I LOVE John Bush!
X1128BurgrKingmain7.jpg