Billy Milano rumour *sigh*

RBC member to Black 13: I heard John is out of Anthrax. Fact or Fiction?

Scott's reply: Fiction

:Smug::hotjump:

Oh, I get it. So now its not good enough that we get an answer. We're not gonna believe it anyway, right?

Cool! Can't wait for the next 11 pages of this thread then.:Smug:

Let's talk about drinking again

Oh, I get it. So now its not good enough that we get an answer. We're not gonna believe it anyway, right?

Cool! Can't wait for the next 11 pages of this thread then.:Smug:

Scott is too terse to be believed. And if I consider his reply as true, why the hell he can't post it as an official statement on their website to stop the 'rumor'?! I'd really appreciate if Scott doesn't use Anthrax fans as his speakers... :mad:

Scott is too terse to be believed. And if I consider his reply as true, why the hell he can't post it as an official statement on their website to stop the 'rumor'?! I'd really appreciate if Scott doesn't use Anthrax fans as his speakers... :mad:

Hmmmm... isn't absinthe awesome?:kickass:

He who laughs last...

I've been laughing at you for a while now and will continue to do so no matter who the damn singer in the band is! I find your negativity and refusal to believe the truth very funny!:lol:

We finally have an official answer from Scott Ian himself. Take it or leave it...better yet, just leave!:rolleyes:

Word.:)

Some people try to make a living out of Reunion Bashing. No offense. Some of my best Online Freinds are Reunion Bashers. I'm just saying...
Others prefer to brew beer. And wait for the next Anthrax album. Anthrax Never Fails.

Reactions: Social Distortion
Word.:)

Some people try to make a living out of Reunion Bashing.

Reunion bashing is one thing, but this guy has to be about the most negative and annoying prick I've encountered in a long while! But I'm sure someone will come to his defense and point out what a jerk I am for picking on someone to whom English is there second language.:rolleyes: To that, I can only say that I don't speak very good English either, and it's the only language I know!:lol:

Reunion bashing is one thing, but this guy has to be about the most negative and annoying prick I've encountered in a long while! But I'm sure someone will come to his defense and point out what a jerk I am for picking on someone to whom English is there second language.:rolleyes: To that, I can only say that I don't speak very good English either, and it's the only language I know!:lol:

Why are you picking on someone to whom English is not even a second language? And why you don't speak very good English? Why is it the only language you know?:heh:
He has the point though... The Crabmeat's info is surely reliable. But - why couldn't it be posted on the official website?
On the other hand - fuck it. I care less and less with every passing day. It's almost 4 years since the last album went out, and all we have now is a couple of demos and CDC. Big fucking deal, Joey or no Joey...

We finally have an official answer from Scott Ian himself. Take it or leave it...better yet, just leave!:rolleyes:
In that case, if his word in the CDC is "official" that Joey has NOT left the band, then he has also given "official" word that he thinks the band should record a follow up to WCFYA with John and Rob as well. Take out of that what you will. Like he says, anythings possible. Still tells us nothing though.

I am pretty sure that what he said was that anything was possible as far as a WCFYA follow up. Believe me I want to see nothing more than just that. I am just not willing to get my hopes up about it.

Jack and Johnnie Czech are dramatic but so fucking what?? I'm going to have to rush to their defense on this one. Some of my best friends in the world are Czech, Russian, and Polish. These kids just have passion about everything being from eastern europe. Where the fuck am I going with this? Most of these kids listen to hip hop/trance/and house. For them to be metalheads is something taken to heart since metal is born from being opprossed. And they have good instinct, so with all the culture difference, they see things in a different angle. You have to respect their opinion for rejecting the fuck out of Joey coming back.

Jack and Johnnie Czech are dramatic but so fucking what?? I'm going to have to rush to their defense on this one. Some of my best friends in the world are Czech, Russian, and Polish. These kids just have passion about everything being from eastern europe. Where the fuck am I going with this? Most of these kids listen to hip hop/trance/and house. For them to be metalheads is something taken to heart since metal is born from being opprossed. And they have good instinct, so with all the culture difference, they see things in a different angle. You have to respect their opinion for rejecting the fuck out of Joey coming back.

Word...... The very reason the metal scene is so much more intense there than it is in the US. And probably a more vital role in metals staying power too.

They are not Dramatic, they are Realistic.
And i'm with them (as always) on this, why so much drama and secret, give us straight answer this time.