Billy Milano rumour *sigh*

the guy filming this is the next anthrax singer and, you'll be thrilled to know he is gonna do some of the bush era material :headbang:

I remember seeing this a few months ago...CLASSIC!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You raise an interesting point...After Spitz was shown the door. Anthrax had a bunch of guitarists on their next record. Maybe, just maybe, IF Joey is gone and John isn't coming back...They could do the same thing with the vocals! Just imagine the possibilities! Every unemployed singer out there could get 1 track on the new lp.
Sebastian Bach
Sammy Hagar
Steve Perry
Phil Anselmo
Gary Cherone
Of course, this is just a short list. Feel free to add your own. :kickass:

You forgot to mention the guitar player will be Ted Nugent :heh:

I agree, but I still have the right to say it sucks. I exercise that every time I email Dave Mustaine asking for a refund for buying "Risk". If he called "Pile of fuck" I might have known not to buy it.

I know this is off topic (who me???:lol: ) but have you heard the Re-mixed & Re-mastered version of Risk? Much better than the original! Still not as good as some of their other material, but worth checking out.

I know this is off topic (who me???:lol: ) but have you heard the Re-mixed & Re-mastered version of Risk? Much better than the original! Still not as good as some of their other material, but worth checking out.

Eh, it would just be remixed and remastered crappy songs I think.

I thought The World Needs a Hero was worse. Dave made it sound like a return to their roots in interviews, but it seemed so half-assed to me. I'm hoping their new album kicks some serious ass. The System Has Failed was decent.

I liked WCFYA. And if all that shit doesn't make me a good fan, howabout, I can play ALOT of their shit? Does that say anything?

Without a doubt.

Props!

Im trying to learn I am the law atm, but guitar hero II is easier! Hanger 18!
Speaking of Deth, has everyone seen the new dvd/cd details? It sucks its not the full show and i think dave got the shits when some folks on the deth board expressed their loathing (he closed the topic). My point? At least here we can say whatever the fuck we want!

Eh, it would just be remixed and remastered crappy songs I think.

You might be surprised what a little extra work on some of the songs can do. I was resistant to checking it out at first myself, having been dissapointed with the original, but I was pleasently surprised! Don't get me wrong, I'm not comparing it to Peace Sells, but it is much better than it was!

I thought The World Needs a Hero was worse. Dave made it sound like a return to their roots in interviews, but it seemed so half-assed to me. I'm hoping their new album kicks some serious ass. The System Has Failed was decent.

The world needs a hero was bad but I disliked risk more. System has failes pretty good I thought. Kick the chair was a definate return to their roots.

You might be surprised what a little extra work on some of the songs can do. I was resistant to checking it out at first myself, having been dissapointed with the original, but I was pleasently surprised! Don't get me wrong, I'm not comparing it to Peace Sells, but it is much better than it was!

Hook a brother up, your in joliet right?

I had the same feelings for "TWNAH". The first time I listened to it, my first thought was "Haven't I heard this before?" There were too many incidences of realizing that he had almost copied an older song, and I'm not just talking about "Return to Hangar" or that "Am I Evil" reworking. Not a big fan of "System" either. Just doesn't do it for me.

I personally liked Risk a lot. Not what I expected and definitely not metal, but some great tunes on it.

As much as I like M.O.D. And S.O.D., Somehow I believe billy's full of shit on this one. But as everyone says, Billy can predict every fuckin' thing, right? :rolleyes:

Its been said a few times now that Milano did NOT start the rumor. Just reported some shit he heard.

Okay... this thread has gone on long enough!
From the CDC:

CDC member to Black 13: I heard Joey is out of Anthrax again. Fact or Fiction?

Scott's reply: Fiction

Ta daaaaaaa. Done.

If you wanna know what he said about the possibility about making a new record with John......... sign up to the CDC:lol: :lol:

Okay... this thread has gone on long enough!
From the CDC:

CDC member to Black 13: I heard Joey is out of Anthrax again. Fact or Fiction?

Scott's reply: Fiction

Ta daaaaaaa. Done.

If you wanna know what he said about the possibility about making a new record with John......... sign up to the CDC:lol: :lol:

Former CDC member to Anthrax as a whole: Make your fucking mind up on the vocalist and put out a bloody album......... Oh yeah and please make said vocallist John Bush please. :) Meh, bad day at work.......