Billy Milano rumour *sigh*

I was ever so pissed when I was down there not too long ago and found out that Crow's Nest was closed. (I never got over Pizzas by Marchelloni closing - great garlic bread nuggets had they.)

I almost cried when they closed Crow's Nest!:cry: I spent so much time (and money) there in high school, it was almost like a second home to me! And Cemeno's Pizza is pretty close to the same as Marchelloni's! Good stuff!:kickass:

Ah yes...the infamous corner of Jefferson and Larkin!:lol: This is kind of a running joke I have with the guys from work. Whenever they ask where something in Joliet is, the answer is always Jefferson and Larkin!:lol:

Ok, Jefferson and Hammes. I can see Al's steak house from my front yard and am a regular at the world gym in the shopping center there.

Because of legal reasons. Even tho they are in the band there are many reason's why they can not comment on certain issues. Re member how long it took for then to say Joey was back? Legal issues. I ain't saying he (Joey) is out or in because I dont know. Nor dose anyother person on this board. Other than then members of Anthrax.

Good points. It's a shame that they're hands may be tied about telling the fans what's going on, but it seems to be the case again.

I am talking to Billy right now, and he tells me that he did not start this rumor. All he did was repeat something that he heard. Some asked A question about this and Billy told him what he heard from brave words and bloody knuckles. So get off his case.

I tried searching in Bravewords about this but nothing on Joey leaving.All I found was just a news item on him doing a solo show with Overkill & Metal Church.

Black Thirteen Sez,"Joey Hasn't left the band!"

So does that mean they are still going to record with Joey? Does "he hasnt left" mean he is still in or just "part o fthe anthrax family" at this point? He hasnt left doesnt clear much up really.

So does that mean they are still going to record with Joey? Does "he hasnt left" mean he is still in or just "part o fthe anthrax family" at this point? He hasnt left doesnt clear much up really.

I'd say he means what he says. If Scott says Joey B's still on board, we really have no reason to not believe it. In fact, I would think this could count as an official announcement. I'm sure this won't end the argument though!:lol:

I'd say he means what he says. If Scott says Joey B's still on board, we really have no reason to not believe it. In fact, I would think this could count as an official announcement. I'm sure this won't end the argument though!:lol:

Sure. And John Bush is still part of the "Anthrax Family". We'll see, I guess.:puke:

Yeah. No shit!! I'm one of the biggest Anthrax fans in the world, but this is bullshit. Thraxx says "Black 13 sez Joey hasn't left the band". Who are you? They're PR? Fuck you. Ok? They said John didn't leave the band. But he's still gone. And so is Crook, Caggiano and Bello for a minute. They're losing fans all over the world and now they're running the risk of losing the die-hards. Sad state of affairs yet a grim reality.

Yeah. No shit!! I'm one of the biggest Anthrax fans in the world, but this is bullshit. Thraxx says "Black 13 sez Joey hasn't left the band". Who are you? They're PR? Fuck you. Ok? They said John didn't leave the band. But he's still gone. And so is Crook, Caggiano and Bello for a minute. They're losing fans all over the world and now they're running the risk of losing the die-hards. Sad state of affairs yet a grim reality.

I agree with the first part, until an official announcement is made, anything said isnt official. They did say John didnt leave the band, because at that time he was 'part of the family' (whatever that means). Circumstances have obviously changed and Bush has said that the Anthrax chapter of his life looks to be over. Crook and Rob are gone, but so were Joey and Dan. Losing fans all over the world? I dont know where you got your info from, but i hope its not this message board. You never told us you were in touch with the Uzbekistan Anthrax fanclub, how many fans have they lost?

And die hards? I think a real die hard would support the band rather than diss them. If people that diss the band are what you call die hards, then im sure the band doesnt give a shit whether they 'support' them or not.

"Black 13 says go jump off a bridge"

I agree with the first part, until an official announcement is made, anything said isnt official. They did say John didnt leave the band, because at that time he was 'part of the family' (whatever that means). Circumstances have obviously changed and Bush has said that the Anthrax chapter of his life looks to be over. Crook and Rob are gone, but so were Joey and Dan. Losing fans all over the world? I dont know where you got your info from, but i hope its not this message board. You never told us you were in touch with the Uzbekistan Anthrax fanclub, how many fans have they lost?

And die hards? I think a real die hard would support the band rather than diss them. If people that diss the band are what you call die hards, then im sure the band doesnt give a shit whether they 'support' them or not.

"Black 13 says go jump off a bridge"

I've just got an official response of the Uzbekistani Anthrax fanclub (with the letterhead and shit). They're saying they lost 25 thousand fans, mostly to opium. Then their camels started to shit, and when that shit hit the fans they lost another half o'mil. The rest of the club which now consists of two members - Rasul Babai Guzi and his great-grand-father honorable Fartali Ata Fergani - are afraid that Spitz might convert them into Jews for Jesus.
These are sad news, friends...