Billy Milano rumour *sigh*

I've just got an official response of the Uzbekistani Anthrax fanclub (with the letterhead and shit). They're saying they lost 25 thousand fans, mostly to opium. Then their camels started to shit, and when that shit hit the fans they lost another half o'mil. The rest of the club which now consists of two members - Rasul Babai Guzi and his great-grand-father honorable Fartali Ata Fergani - are afraid that Spitz might convert them into Jews for Jesus.
These are sad news, friends...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe this Xmas break will give Scott and Charlie time to arrange a new show on VH1 to audition new recruits to the Anthrax cause..........

Balls, sorry for trying to break em im just sick of this heresay bullshit. Anthrax is number 1 no matter what..............

I have been folllowing this board since it started and have learned one thing, Scott is almost always good about posting something when a rumour breaks, whether he just blows smoke or has a good response. The fact that this thread has gone this long with no response says something is going on. Either that he cant say anything or he is stuck in the mountains somewhere snowboarding and has no idea this is going on. Either way, reading between the lines, I would say we are in for something, and are gonna just have to wait till it happens and someone can give us a "official" statment. The closet thing we have gotten is from Brent, but at the moment I am not taking that as anything. By now Brent would have been in touch with Scott if in fact Scott has no Idea what was going on. Maybe we should all just enjoy the holidays and see what the new year brings??

P.S. If any of this is true and the band falls apart, I sure hope I get my money back for the CDC. Or at least still get the stuff promised. Anyone know when it was supposed to ship??

I agree with the first part, until an official announcement is made, anything said isnt official. They did say John didnt leave the band, because at that time he was 'part of the family' (whatever that means). Circumstances have obviously changed and Bush has said that the Anthrax chapter of his life looks to be over. Crook and Rob are gone, but so were Joey and Dan. Losing fans all over the world? I dont know where you got your info from, but i hope its not this message board. You never told us you were in touch with the Uzbekistan Anthrax fanclub, how many fans have they lost?

And die hards? I think a real die hard would support the band rather than diss them. If people that diss the band are what you call die hards, then im sure the band doesnt give a shit whether they 'support' them or not.

"Black 13 says go jump off a bridge"

I was drunk and pissed off when I made that post. If there's a Uzbekistan Anthrax fan club, I'd join that in a heartbeat! True die-hards don't have to eat shit. Of course the band will do whatever they want but they don't have much control when someone like Milano airs out their dirty laundry. And as far as the 'losing fans all over the world'- I'm speculating this from decreasing record sales every year, talking to people at shows, etc etc.

And die hards? I think a real die hard would support the band rather than diss them. If people that diss the band are what you call die hards, then im sure the band doesnt give a shit whether they 'support' them or not.

I would accept this if the band play fair play. I think even die hard fans do not have to put up with every bullshit his favorite band tries to feed them. I'm sorry but I took this reunion as a dirty trick. Even if John and Rob are back in the band, I won't be able to be the same die-hard fan again.

And as far as questioning my fan loyalship? Who are you to say I'm not a die hard? I've been to maybe 50 anthrax shows in 16 years. I've flown to Chicago, nyc. Driven all over the country. Bought everything they've released, shirts, etc etc. I even bought a Scott Ian signature guitar. I have every right to question the band's career moves. Ultimately, they'll do whatever they want for whatever reasons but they should care about the die hards.

"Black 13 says 'go suck a dick, eh?'"

Even if John and Rob are back in the band, I won't be able to be the same die-hard fan again.

Just the fact that you're still posting here tells me that you will remain a "die-hard fan" for life!
Please try to remember that no one owes you anything. Fan or not, the decisions they make are THEIRS to make...not ours! If they decide to hire Paul Stanley to sing on the next album, that's their choice. If you don't like it, don't buy the album, but they still have the right to do what they want.

And as far as questioning my fan loyalship? Who are you to say I'm not a die hard? I've been to maybe 50 anthrax shows in 16 years. I've flown to Chicago, nyc. Driven all over the country. Bought everything they've released, shirts, etc etc. I even bought a Scott Ian signature guitar. I have every right to question the band's career moves. Ultimately, they'll do whatever they want for whatever reasons but they should care about the die hards.

"Black 13 says 'go suck a dick, eh?'"

Whether you have spent $5.00 or $5000.00 on their merch, you have a right to state your opinion. I thought that was what we came her for? To hear what others have to say.

Just the fact that you're still posting here tells me that you will remain a "die-hard fan" for life!
Please try to remember that no one owes you anything. Fan or not, the decisions they make are THEIRS to make...not ours! If they decide to hire Paul Stanley to sing on the next album, that's their choice. If you don't like it, don't buy the album, but they still have the right to do what they want.

You raise an interesting point...After Spitz was shown the door. Anthrax had a bunch of guitarists on their next record. Maybe, just maybe, IF Joey is gone and John isn't coming back...They could do the same thing with the vocals! Just imagine the possibilities! Every unemployed singer out there could get 1 track on the new lp.
Sebastian Bach
Sammy Hagar
Steve Perry
Phil Anselmo
Gary Cherone
Of course, this is just a short list. Feel free to add your own. :kickass:

Wait a minute. Did I say I saw them maybe 50 times?? I'd say more than 50. I lost count years and years ago. That's how many I've been to. I've seen them with Joey the first time around twice. With Bush and Spitz still in around 10 times. With Bush and Crook, dozens. I was young and free back then. With Bush and Caggiano, maybe 6-8 times. With Joey Vera two or three times. On Carson Daly once. On GOTE. On Alive Two. With Joey back 3 times.

And I'm not a die hard fan because I raised a question or two on a public forum in America.

You raise an interesting point...After Spitz was shown the door. Anthrax had a bunch of guitarists on their next record. Maybe, just maybe, IF Joey is gone and John isn't coming back...They could do the same thing with the vocals! Just imagine the possibilities! Every unemployed singer out there could get 1 track on the new lp.
Sebastian Bach
Sammy Hagar
Steve Perry
Phil Anselmo
Gary Cherone

Why would you want to make an original LP whilst conducting an audtion? You already saw how many people questioned never making Paul Crook an official member.

Sebastian Bach
Sammy Hagar
Steve Perry
Phil Anselmo
Gary Cherone

How about Elton John?:lol:

I agree, but I still have the right to say it sucks. I exercise that every time I email Dave Mustaine asking for a refund for buying "Risk". If he called "Pile of fuck" I might have known not to buy it.

To see the reunion as a 'dirty trick' is fair enough, but giving Joey the axe, to me at least, was a bit of a shaft. But the choice was made for the good of the band, much like whats happening now.

AlexStomp you are loyal fan for sure, the fact that we are all arguing so passionately about this says alot about how much we care about the band and at the end of the day just want whats best! Buying every piece of merch doesnt make someone a loyal fan, nor does going to heaps of shows. Im sure there are some die hards in Uzbekistan who havent seen the boys once!

The band cant please everyone at this stage, no matter what they do, itll be a mess of an album if they try and pay fan service to everyone. Ill respect the band more if they do their own thing, even if its another WCFYA (which like risk should have its name changed to Weve come for your cash), which i didnt get a boner for.

the guy filming this is the next anthrax singer and, you'll be thrilled to know he is gonna do some of the bush era material :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
To see the reunion as a 'dirty trick' is fair enough, but giving Joey the axe, to me at least, was a bit of a shaft. But the choice was made for the good of the band, much like whats happening now.

AlexStomp you are loyal fan for sure, the fact that we are all arguing so passionately about this says alot about how much we care about the band and at the end of the day just want whats best! Buying every piece of merch doesnt make someone a loyal fan, nor does going to heaps of shows. Im sure there are some die hards in Uzbekistan who havent seen the boys once!

The band cant please everyone at this stage, no matter what they do, itll be a mess of an album if they try and pay fan service to everyone. Ill respect the band more if they do their own thing, even if its another WCFYA (which like risk should have its name changed to Weve come for your cash), which i didnt get a boner for.

I liked WCFYA. And if all that shit doesn't make me a good fan, howabout, I can play ALOT of their shit? Does that say anything?