email from Milano to Metal Sludge...

Originally posted by Buddy_Love_Bomb
You have to admit Alex, it was also cool to see them jaming with Dan again..

I was gonna mention seeing Lilker too. But I don't know about seeing them jam with him again since I never saw Anthrax with him. Not even in video. It was cool to see like an early edition of Anthrax. Not too crazy though. For this one S.O.D. show in Philly in 97, I watched the show entirely from the side of the stage and every once in a while I'd go right behind Charlie and it was amazing to see him play that fast and heavy so up close (we're talking like 3 or 4 feet away). He's good as shit.

I think both Ozzy and Scott handled it about the way it should be handled by their respective positions. I wish I had as much time on my hands as Billy appears to have, I'd be able to get a lot more reading done.

Billy, if you don't get help at Charter, please, get help somewhere....

Originally posted by Phxthrax
I've also heard that Jews are a "race" from a Jew at work. I asked about Judiasm and he said you can be "born" a Jew but not practice the religion.

that's what i heard to. in david cross' new cd, he talks about how much bullshit it is because he's an atheist.

he said that that in judaism, if your mother was jewish, you are also jewish... whether you practice or not.

Yep, David's new album is great AND he's 100% correct.

"I'm an atheist, I don't believe in God. So therefore I would think I can't be jewish because the absolute beginning and end and the foundation everything judaism is about, is predicated on the belief in God. So if I don't believe in God then clearly I can't be jewish right? But no, you can't. Judaism came up, it's the only religion that does this, it came up with this fuckin bullshit, arbitrary rule that if your mother's jewish then you're jewish. Doesn't matter what you think, doesn't matter what you believe in." - David Cross

As for Milano, some dude a couple days ago gave me his supposed AIM handle, "Xkrament". Any truth to this?