Just got this email from Billy Milano

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
So, I went to check my email this morning....

And there was an email from Xkrament@aol.com aka Billy Milano.

Titled: Hey hows your ugly midget kid??

"Hey PAl,
MAke sure you show up in huston- I would suggest leaving your glasses home.
Your pal
Billy and MOD
see you at the show.
"

This guy has surpassed loser status.... I haven't even bothered talking to this shmuck since "the incident." Kinda funny that Milano has spent all this time thinking about Papa and had enough time in his day to send me an invite to his show..... does he even have a record deal anymore? Maybe he's hoping I will come down there and be another Nathan Gale, so he can get some publicity....

Billy, get over it, no one even cares anymore. Go shoot yourself and make some headlines. :Smug:

Nice use of capitals and grammar in that email.

Subscribe him to many spam and gay pr0n newsletters.

My response:

"Billy,

Why do you insist on this behavior? I suppose you want me to come down to wherever it is you're playing (hasn't been promoted very well, so I have no idea...), and walk right up and say "Hi Billy, I'm Papa..."

Will you throw the first punch, so I can sue your ass for whatever little amount of money you have left? Grow up, dude, I don't really feel like reading headlines about another metal celebrity getting his ass served to him in a hail of bullets. Granted, I think most of the shit you spew is stupid, but at the same time, I could drink a beer with you and laugh and get along.... that's just the type of person I am.

And the only reason I don't come down there with a baseball bat and a gang of my "my pals" friends is because I'm gettin too old for that kinda of shit and because I have two beautiful daughters and wife that I don't feel like leaving behind for jailtime. I like pussy, not jailhouse ass.

Anyhow, I hope you can get over your thinking about me and concentrate on putting out an album... perhaps you'll even write an ode to Papa.... that would be cool."

And I even gave him my #, perhaps he'll call, then I can give him directions to my front door.

hahahaha .. awesome!!!!

who would have thought that the singer from a band I picked off a shelf as a pimply 14 year old ... would now have a stupid email fight with someone on our boards. Life is funny.

Papa Josh said:
Grow up, dude, I don't really feel like reading headlines about another metal celebrity getting his ass served to him in a hail of bullets.

This is why, whenever I get in a truly heated argument anymore, I always stop to think for a little while before responding with emotion. You always end up saying things that you can't take back.

Dark One said:
This is why, whenever I get in a truly heated argument anymore, I always stop to think for a little while before responding with emotion. You always end up saying things that you can't take back.

Especially when it comes to typing. That's why I made sure to include my #.... now watch, the asshole is gonna start calling me at 3am after his day/night job at Headhunters closes. :D

Papa Josh said:
Especially when it comes to typing. That's why I made sure to include my #.... now watch, the asshole is gonna start calling me at 3am after his day/night job at Headhunters closes. :D

Well... I hope not dude, I'm sure that's the last thing you need. I understand your anger towards him, but just be careful because you know how volataile he is.

No sense stirring a pot of soup that should just be emptied, you know?

Papa Josh said:
"Billy,

Why do you insist on this behavior? I suppose you want me to come down to wherever it is you're playing (hasn't been promoted very well, so I have no idea...), and walk right up and say "Hi Billy, I'm Papa..."

Actually, it would be pretty funny if you said, "Hi Billy, I'm Deron..." :tickled:

Dark One said:
Well... I hope not dude, I'm sure that's the last thing you need. I understand your anger towards him, but just be careful because you know how volataile he is.

No sense stirring a pot of soup that should just be emptied, you know?

Fuck that, cuz if he does show up at my door, we have a law in Texas that allows me to open up a can of baseball bat whoop ass if I am in fear of my life.

And let's do the math= Papa Josh= 120 lbs.... Billy Milano=250 approaching 300....

Hmm, "Mr.White" as my bat is affectionately called, is looking for a new friend. hehehehehe:D

General Zod said:
What's the deal between you and Billy? Never heard this story.

Zod

I'm still trying to figure out just how it has gotten to this level....

I believe I went to his website and called him out on what I felt to be idiotic statements from him, and he repsonded with something juvenile like fuck off fag or something and then it went backa nd forth until I was banned from Billy Milano forum and then he killed his forum and that was the last I had heard from him, over a month ago..... until today.

And now, this latest response from Mr. Milano:
"You started this shit faggot.
I never even heard of you or your lame website.
MAybe you realize that this shit is real. What happened to the
tough guy that threatened me infront of everyone??
Just show up, Bring your bat and niggas- but show up..
You are a sorry lame pussy like all internet bitches.."

Dude is seriously off in the head. What label is he signed to at the moment? Anyone have Karyn Crisis' email? She should be made aware that he sends out this crap blindly, she could be putting herself in danger, simply from having this schmuck on the road with her.

What's crazy is I'm still trying to reason with this guy..... o_O