Just got this email from Billy Milano

Cara your new avatar is wicked bad awesome. I mean I continue to picture the ribs of yesterday, but still. :tickled:

it's kinda hard to believe that this:
Alyssa_Milano.jpg

could possibly come from the same gene pool as this:
mod-live.jpg

I'm so out of the loop. For some reason, I thought the Billy Milano board had been shut down. Obviously not.

ANd lizard - who's that hairy dude underneath Commando's daughter?

EDIT: WAIT - that's him? And they're related? Get the fukouttaherealready!

so Billy is that ugly fat fuck? why can't the fatass spell? I know us Texans aren't known for our educations, but damn. Did he skip school with all the other dumbass hicks and my pals that talk like retards?

Emily said:
well josh, my fat friend asked me to pass this on to you...
and with me being a groupie and all, i do as he says (thats called sarcasm)...

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195851

now, i am getting the hell out of this thread and going back to the real world....
have a nice day...

p.s. if you want to drag this out any longer, feel free to meet me and/or billy on his board...i dont want to junk up your board with this nonsense...

Guess you changed your username at Billy's insistence too, huh?

And in case you weren't aware, I have been banned from that board for life, so I can't read whatever lil message he's trying to pass on. Besides, the dude has my home #, if he wants to get a message to me he knows how.

Now go back to stoogeville or wherever the fuck you came from. Yeah, this is a public forum, but I don't like the smell you're leaving in my house. I already tried to call a truce with Billy, even invited him over for dinner, but only if I was on the guest list.... :loco:

He wishes to drag this out apparently.

Emily said:

This has gone way beyond the point of sheer lunacy. Somebody here needs to be the bigger person and just ignore what is an extremely ridiculous situation. I can't believe either of you have nothing better to do. Seriously, just let this shit go. If his claim that you are just another "internet tough guy" or whatever is true, than fine, he called your "bluff" and is a complete loser for taking it so far and so seriously, and for actually thinking about it for months at a time. Nobody wins here.

Just. Let. It. Go.

Dark One said:

No doubt, the groupie can't stay away from here. Seems to me she's the one perpetuating this shit.

And yeah, I saw what he put... he's so clever, dude can't even spell my name right.

And notice he didn't bother typing down what I was responding to.

Dude, Billy if you want me that bad, I'm only 2 and a half hours away!! Look me up, I ain't hard to find!!