Billy Milano viewed from the back

CoverUinOil

Oct 28, 2003
Lone Star State
Visit site
Its 10.45am, and wakin up feels real hard after a night like before. Only that night was different from any other night. M.O.D was playing in the northeast and the sound was kickass. It was the 1 night and their was 7 more to go. The group was lead by the one and only, Billy (captain) Milano (that was actualy written on his shirt during the show). Billy is one man that everyone should get to meet once. Even a simple handshake turns into memorable moment. Laughter soon follows the first words that you are having with him. Billy is a pretty funny guy, but also is very serious when needs to be. Everything is organized from top to bottom so that it all works the most efficient way. Of course nothing beats the fresh smell of coffee billy can make. Actualy if you meet him when he is makin it, you will get to enjoy what i've been able to enjoy for quite some time now. I met billy back in april, the day ill nino started recording their second album. Since i've been keeping in touch with him(he will be the first to tell you that networking with people is very important, especialy in the music biz) Goin over to see him is always fun. As soon as you enter you are stormed by 2 dogs, but they only mean good. Once you get to know them you cant forget about'em. Hangin around billy is a guarantied time for a good conversation and some great stories.
I'm sure all of you who have met him cant forget about it, and i'm sure that those of you will meet him will say the same thing.
Oh he wont be hard to find, he's usualy the loudest one talkin :Spin:
Enjoy his shows.
~Jay-See!

*gets out her tissue* aww that was sooo touching.

seriously tho.... you are right... ive met a lot of people in bands before... and while i had talked to billy online for over a year before i met him in person.... he is really one of the nicest guys i met.... and man is he organized.... ive never met a more professional and nice guy before.

He is a cool guy, altho, it seams he talks alot about Anthrax for more attention on him, he is a cool guy. All of his solo work has been almost unseen. And its real good, Solo meaning Not in S.O.D. He is a great guy, but in all reality he would be no where with out Anthrax and John Z, and I think he really knows that...

Buzzard said:
Anthrax would be nowhere without me-SOD is the reason anthrax got anywhere
So get real- I know your one of the Anthrax bitches.
Fan perhaps but no one's bitch. What the fuck ever happend to Johnny Z? Is the guy even alive?

I think if we all be honest Scott and Charlie only wanted to do another S.O.D. album when lots of people gave up on anthrax 98ish! i love anthrax but i don't see there need in becomeing all commerical they no in a few years that all the kids who will get into them will be back into dance music and garage and not give a damn about them! ohh well

But Billy have you allways hated anthrax?!? in one of the S.O.D. dvd's your wearing one of there shirts???!?!? or was you just a fan of there early stuff?!?!

I used to listen tampax :tickled: but somehow I dont have any of their cd's anymore. I sold them all and I only got 6 bucks for 4 discs. Heck I was stoked just getting rid of them and thats enough money to buy a couple 40oz. Personally never cared to much for tampax but SOD , MOD get played on a weekly basis

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
I think if we all be honest Scott and Charlie only wanted to do another S.O.D. album when lots of people gave up on anthrax 98ish! i love anthrax but i don't see there need in becomeing all commerical they no in a few years that all the kids who will get into them will be back into dance music and garage and not give a damn about them! ohh well

But Billy have you allways hated anthrax?!? in one of the S.O.D. dvd's your wearing one of there shirts???!?!? or was you just a fan of there early stuff?!?!
Billy must have liked Anthrax enough for M.O.D. to be an opening act for Anthrax. (Europe '89)

jdelpi said:
Billy must have liked Anthrax enough for M.O.D. to be an opening act for Anthrax. (Europe '89)

MOD was touring england and Ireland and doing suprisingly well supporting Suicidal Tendencies. We were set to go home when Crazed management who managed , ANTHRAX-SUICIDAL-MOD and KINGS X put us all on a show together
against my wishes. Typical ANTHRAX guys were dicks to everyone and more importantly showed me their TRUE COLORS.

Buzzard said:
MOD was touring england and Ireland and doing suprisingly well supporting Suicidal Tendencies. We were set to go home when Crazed management who managed , ANTHRAX-SUICIDAL-MOD and KINGS X put us all on a show together
against my wishes. Typical ANTHRAX guys were dicks to everyone and more importantly showed me their TRUE COLORS.
Talking about touring did you choose the bands for the killeth fair tour?!?!?! If you did good choice on bringing vital remains over!!!!!!!!1