Billy Milano...........I'm Saving Your TOTT Sweatshirt!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Hey Billy........I still got that Sweatshirt from Thrash Of The Titans.......2XL.......
I'll deliver it to you when you hit the Bay Area again............And glad you got my buddy Scott Sargent in the band........he rules......and is a great writer & player!.............See you soon..........!

hey mork....dont hate ....alienate.....and who is my buddy from the bay area?another one of my so called buddies that still cant spell my last name correctly.

Yo I Tink I Noe Dat Bigg Witeboi Inn Da Pik,yo Chek Iddz Dat Wuzda Bigg Witeboi Dat Wuz Gonna Kik Ma Homiee Azz Bak In Cali Cuz I Tryed Tu Shaq Wif Hiz Womyn ,yo Hoo Dun Towd Da Nwp Wuz Par Ov Dis Lizt ,yo I Don Wan Noe Witeboi Commin Afta Ma Homie Azzz!!!!!!!!!

Yo I Dun Noe............

Da N.w.p.!!!!!!

NWP NIGGAZ WIF PENTAGRAMZ MIKE said:
Yo I Tink I Noe Dat Bigg Witeboi Inn Da Pik,yo Chek Iddz Dat Wuzda Bigg Witeboi Dat Wuz Gonna Kik Ma Homiee Azz Bak In Cali Cuz I Tryed Tu Shaq Wif Hiz Womyn ,yo Hoo Dun Towd Da Nwp Wuz Par Ov Dis Lizt ,yo I Don Wan Noe Witeboi Commin Afta Ma Homie Azzz!!!!!!!!!

Yo I Dun Noe............

Da N.w.p.!!!!!!

Buddy, please allow me to translate,

Hello, I think I know that large white person in the picture, That large white man was going to kick my Freinds behind in california because i was trying to make love to his signifigant other.who told him that i frequent this message board? I dont want this large white man to come after me and hurt me.

Iwould try to translate the other posts but i have a full time job and a band to jam with and i cant devote the 4 hours to translate each line.

N.W.P, Ill get you the hooked on phonics if you promice to use it