DeadlyEmbrace/Death Angel/Chuck Billy Give-Away!.....TOTT Signed Posters!

Deadly Embrace said:
Death Angel Board Winners:

Lizardking
Estigma2001
Revolution
WendyWearsBlack
Schlimpitz

--------------------

Testament Board Winners:

EdgeCrusher666
Dead Lioness
HiddenLegions
MetalMaiden
MindInsane

Thanks that was fun..............at least for some of you!

Wow thx a lot, I can´t wait for that. I have to think a little bit for a bonus in addition to that Absinth bottle hehe .......

estigma2001 said:
thanks deadly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im happy
Now Your Stronger Than Before!........Your Welcome, you deserve it!

PS...........Looks like I'm going to Peru & The Amazon Jungle for 15 days in October.........Machu Picchu......Cuzco.....Lima......& the real Jungle......now thats a lifetime dream come true for me!...........And I'll have to try some CoCo Leaves.........&..........Guinnie Pig?

Thanks DE! But I want you to sign it too...since you were one of the organizers and all...."A Walter Morgan production" (at least that's what it says on my shirt) :)

Deadly Embrace said:
Now Your Stronger Than Before!........Your Welcome, you deserve it!

PS...........Looks like I'm going to Peru & The Amazon Jungle for 15 days in October.........Machu Picchu......Cuzco.....Lima......& the real Jungle......now thats a lifetime dream come true for me!...........And I'll have to try some CoCo Leaves.........&..........Guinnie Pig?
Wow really Deadly? just let me know it will be a pleasure for me to help you here in Lima!!!!!!!!!! ok just let me know ok:Smokin:
by the way is coca leaves, and guinea pig is a typical food from the highlands, you should try our famous ceviche( raw hot fish with onions and lemon juice)
remember let me know ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got my TOTT signed poster today. I want to thank Deadly Embrace for the kick ass poster. :headbang:

Here's a couple pics of it , the second one is of Chuck's sig ...

tott_poster1.JPG

tott_poster2.JPG