DeadlyEmbrace/Sadus/Chuck Billy Give-Away!.....TOTT Signed Posters!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
I had some Thrash Of The Titans....Posters(Original Ones).......And had the Band Sign them........I would like to offer the first 5 Board Members, who Post under this thread, one each, after posting that you WON one, please leave me a Private Message with your Name and address, one Poster per person, & I will mail you one, postage & Handling on me...........And as an added Bonus, they will be signed by Chuck Billy also.......So from Stevie D, Sadus, Chuck Billy, & Deadly Embrace.........Good Luck!.......US residents Only......Please!

Dirt-

Don't worry, I won one of these posters on the Steve DiGiorgio board too
which is all legitimate in DE's rules that he posted so you can have
the poster I won off the StevieD board.

Deadly Embrace said:
One Per Person........Period........If you won one in Stevie D's Board, then you have one already.........Dirt's in................:Spin:

You said one per person but you didnt say I couldnt boardhop. There
was no board limitation so it was one poster per person per board! :)
Hell, I still won a poster and Dirt gets a poster so it's all good!

Officer Nice said:
You said one per person but you didnt say I couldnt boardhop. There
was no board limitation so it was one poster per person per board! :)
Hell, I still won a poster and Dirt gets a poster so it's all good!
Your not gonna win this debate......I'm the Judge & Jury........and I interpret the rules........

The Winners are:

1. MetalMaiden
2. Officer Nice
3. Pyrus
4. Pest666
5. Dirt Jr.

Congradulations......100%.....regular TL Members.......Good Group......Bad Cop:D

Deadly Embrace said:
Your not gonna win this debate......I'm the Judge & Jury........and I interpret the rules........

The Winners are:

1. MetalMaiden
2. Officer Nice
3. Pyrus
4. Pest666
5. Dirt Jr.

Congradulations......100%.....regular TL Members.......Good Group......Bad Cop:D
I'm doing what any good lawyer would do, I'm looking for loopholes. Win or lose to me was irrelevant, honestly said. I thought I'd try to exploit a loophole. You humored me nonetheless which methinks is very cool.
Where's that rep button when I need it?

This is the earliest time I have ever been in the testament board. I said, man this is early, I am usually at college, I bet I could win a poster, how wrong I was.