DeadlyEmbrace/Death Angel/Chuck Billy Give-Away!.....TOTT Signed Posters!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Just Got Back From Sacramento.........Deftones/Death Angel........Killer Show.... Death Angel Played alot of new tunes, due out on their new album in April!.......I was on their Crew & Video Taped their performance......They were so good!
Anyway I brought with me, a handful of some Thrash Of The Titans....Posters(Original Ones).......And had the Band Sign them........I would like to offer the first 3 TL Board Members, who Post under this thread, one each, after posting that you WON one, please leave me a Private Message with your Name and address, one Poster per person, & I will mail you one, postage & Handling on me...........And as an added Bonus, they will be signed by Chuck Billy also.......So from Death Angel & Chuck Billy, & Deadly Embrace.........Good Luck!.......US residents Only, Unless you live in Poland (Thats OK), ..........Dead Lioness Wins one Anyway(she need not apply).............Good Fuck'N Luck!
5 have been given away already on the Death Angel Board.......you can't win on both boards, But then again I make up all the rules, so who really knows!.:loco: .....:D

i should check in on this board more than 2 times a day i guess. you guys are lucky to have even seen Testament or Death Angel live. they dont come around my area

OfficerNice said:
Who needs a poster when you were There. ?
Wish I was.....btw....Love you Bush quote......I once had a nice thread going in here about almost a year ago. It was politically correct and fun! Guess it's too touchy of a subject to start another one, right guys?????:tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

Deadly Embrace said:
Theres still 2 Posters left on the Death Angel Board, all you have ta do is post..................Over their.............and its yours!

Val- Go post! You should have one!

hiddenlegions said:
Me ! I'm # 3 and in the US. That sucker is going on the wall in my office ! :headbang:
I got a little TOTT thing hanging here, too, in the cube. Yours will be nicer, signed, that is...

Last night, a cool DA show, and I only stayed for two Deftone tunes...ug. I wound up getting really fuckered up on that draft beer...o_O

I think DA played three new songs -- they didn't sound all that thrashy to me, I mean, not Ultra-violence thrashy, but then Death Angel has always had more groove than most, if that's the word. Killer shit!

DE, you had to be the one with the Exodus shirt... Couldn't hail you this time, too many people in front of me, maybe next time...

Valofvalhalla said:
Wish I was.....btw....Love your Bush quote......I once had a nice thread going in here about almost a year ago. It was politically correct and fun! Guess it's too touchy of a subject to start another one, right guys?????:tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

I watched the State of the Union, there was a cool "State of the Union
Drinking Game" so it was a fun way to get a good buzz. I wont go any
further with politics here. People get nutty over Politics,Religion and
Metallica :loco:

The TOTT show the ultimate in Bay Area Metal. The Alpha and the Omega.
Very Religious. The man who organized that show should be knighted. :headbang:
Seeing Heathen,Sadus,Forbidden,Exodus,Death Angel, Legacy,
and VIO-LENCE (ALL HAIL) was beyond awesome and having Billy Milano,
one of the coolest shit-talkers of all time, MC the show was icing on the
fucking metal cake. Hearing all those old Flotsam songs like The Master
Sleeps and Escape From Within was pretty damn cool too.

Insania said:
I got a little TOTT thing hanging here, too, in the cube. Yours will be nicer, signed, that is...

Last night, a cool DA show, and I only stayed for two Deftone tunes...ug. I wound up getting really fuckered up on that draft beer...o_O

I think DA played three new songs -- they didn't sound all that thrashy to me, I mean, not Ultra-violence thrashy, but then Death Angel has always had more groove than most, if that's the word. Killer shit!

DE, you had to be the one with the Exodus shirt... Couldn't hail you this time, too many people in front of me, maybe next time...
If I was wearing an Exodus Tempo Of The Damned T-Shirt, with European Tour dates on the back, that was me, I filmed the show show from the Photo pit....If you had hailed me, I had brought some Exo-Cds, I ended up giving them to each DA band member, & their Manager Mike Murphy......they dug that!.........Good solid DA show, now I'm gonna go & watch my Video.....Next time say hey!