Billy Milano on Ebay

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
Hey Billy,

You left your Cuban in my car the other night...how much do you think we can fetch on Ebay for that Milano collectible?...Ha! I'll split the profits with you!

Have a safe trip, dude...crank up Uli Jon!

Talk soon...Peace

Oh yeah...send Roger's email address to me...I forgot it...I really want to thank him.

Ravensthorn defines metal!!! :headbang:

o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

RavensthornInTheStudioRed023.jpg

Milano Smokes Cubans??? How unAmerican! hahahahahahahaaha! Man, I'm so lucky I got all the whole MOD/SOD collection off a torrent site, Seal Clubbin is Hilarious, and highly inaccurate of course. Did anthrax steal Milano's rap sound?? was that what he was mad about?? Cause Anthrax made it sound half decent at the time, where as Milano perfects it in his song of self hatered "Wigger", RYLTH, what a great album, Highly inaccurate, but hilarious none the less!

Somebody has been shopping at Yankee Candle:lol: That is why I can't take any bands that dress like that seriously.

Rawwwrrrr fear my candle and plastic skull!!!!!!!!!

MyHatred said:
Somebody has been shopping at Yankee Candle:lol: That is why I can't take any bands that dress like that seriously.

Rawwwrrrr fear my candle and plastic skull!!!!!!!!!

Me and Billy had the honor of seeing these guys live the other night...he spits blood too...now that's metal!!! Ha!:headbang: :worship: