Al Jourgensen about Billy Milano ...

Edgecrusher666

misanthropical breed
Apr 18, 2003
Germany - Bodensee
Today I bought the new German Metal Magazine "ROCK HARD" maybe some of you know the mag.

I found some "nice" story about Billy Milano in a Ministry interview with Al Jourgensen.
Read this ...

Rock Hard: "there´s some gossip Billy Milano was threatening you saying he´ll beat you up !?"

AL: Everyone in the band (Ministry) is laughing about this guy. You can´t take him for serious ... once he came backstage and boxed me in the stomach ... I aksed him what he´s doing and he said it´s tradition of his guys in order to demonstrate strength. What a fuckin´ idiot.
On this day Billy´s girlfriend was with him. He was talking some shit as his girlfriend interrupted him. He turned around to her and knocked her out with his head. The Girl broke down and was bleeding. Then she stood up and said: "Sorry Billy for interrupting you". We could hardly hold our tour manager back not to beat the shit out of him.

I hope my translation from German to English is not that bad ;-)

First off, Al is a good friend of mine. I have never seen ministry except when it was at lalapolozza.
I never hit All in the stomach or headbutted my girlfriend. Your translation into English from Germany was inaccurate.
I still speak with Al and I will question this article. It seems to me like the German FAcists douchebags at Rock hard
have nothing better to write about. I know this, They hate anything to do with Americans or music that isn't politically correct.
One guy from Rock HArd had a friend that got kicked to death by skinheads so he hates me for my lyrics, go figure
Maybe you German peices of shit should murder and cremate another 6 million jews so you feel good about yourself
and don't believe the rantings of a herion addict about mythical events.

ROCK HARD=FACISTS.

Wow do I smell bullshit here. Al happens to be one of my biggest influencess... SO not to kiss his as or anything but I had the pleasure of meeting the guy and shooting the shit with him this year. I asked him about NY bands he likes and he praised S.o.d... And I have a feeling if Billy did do some shit like that the Minstry crew would have done something about it... My advice ask Al.. What happend if anything...

Prime,
This is an absolute lie. It sounds like a mix of several stories.
I may have jokingly hit Al - Like lilker or Ian or even benante BUt I never hit him for real.
I have way too much respect for AL. The story about headbutting my girlfriend simply put is a fuckin lie.
I once smacked a girl in a bar when she hit me twice in the face. I guess she got the point she didn't hit me again.
That was in new york 4 years ago. BUt AL and Ministry how the fuck they got that story together in one interview is purely comical.
Got to love Rock HArd magazine. They are desperate for good gossip.

HAha. Yeah, thats what I figured. Al was probably interviewed by a guy who spoke broken english and as usual blew the story out of proportion.. So hard to find a good journalist these days,,,, then again is there such a thing as a good journalist?

Buzzard said:
Maybe you German peices of shit should murder and cremate another 6 million jews so you feel good about yourself
and don't believe the rantings of a herion addict about mythical events.

ROCK HARD=FACISTS.

First of all, I´m no German. Second isn´t it you to agitate against jews ? I remember a lot of articles about you where you did this.
Seems to me ridiculous that you´re the one calling other people fascists being one of them.

But me and millions of other metal fans don´t give a shit what Billy Milano is saying, maybe this is a reason why you are offending and attacking people in the press over and over again just not to fall into oblivion.

uhm, you were saying Al is a friend of yours and on the other hand "don´t believe the rantings of a heroin addict ..." .......

Ok, I´ll give you the whole story, here we go ...

Al making jokes ´bout Billy:
Al: "Hey Billy, may I introduce you to our jewish drummer". Billy: "Grrr".
Al: "And this is our left-wing liberal guitarist". Billy: "Grrr".
Al: "And I´m the vocalist from Spain who votes for the democrats". Billy: "Grrrrrrrr."