Billy Milano - The Final.

Rosskel

Jul 1, 2004
If your idea of entertainment is watching a lardy bigot sweating all over a small stage whilst bellowing about feeding some bears, then that’s your call. Personally, I’d rather chew off my own arm and roll around in salt than ever have to hear another note of his slack-jawed idiocy.

Billy only has two kinds of fan;
A) Kids who haven’t grown up yet/bigots/racists …it’s the same thing.
B) Old school metal fans who like the Anthrax connection.

True to the maxim “Violence is the last refuge of incompetent”, Bill frequently threatens or implies violent threats on this messageboard. He is a small-minded, bitter man with an ugly soul who is has convinced himself that the world is an unfair place for Billy Milano to be. He is a thread-closing control-freak and can only respond positively to fictitious situations. He clearly finds it hard to interact with the real world – why do you think he hates ‘internet tough guys’ so much; too close to the bone?

Reply as you will, it’s of no consequence. I post this in the hope that some of you will realise that there’s better and more passionate music out there and more positive ways to pass the time. Positive for you and the world around you. This messageboard is just insular, mean-spirited and ugly.

You’ll wind your hatred around my leaving in an attempt to keep me here. I know you need something to hate; if you don’t have that, you’ll have to look at yourselves. Don’t bother. I’m gone.

Rosskel said:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah
A) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
B) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Look everyone, Rosskel is trying to troll... well isnt that cute.

I'm glad he shared his opinion. Can't say I know Billy but he seams like the kind of fella I'd sit and have a pint with. I like his music, I think he's funny and in some situations he says what alot of people feel but won't say. In other cases his opinion is comparabble to that of an ass.. At the very least at he speaks his mind and I respect that.

Rosskel said:
If your idea of entertainment is watching a lardy bigot sweating all over a small stage whilst bellowing about feeding some bears, then that’s your call. Personally, I’d rather chew off my own arm and roll around in salt than ever have to hear another note of his slack-jawed idiocy.

Billy only has two kinds of fan;
A) Kids who haven’t grown up yet/bigots/racists …it’s the same thing.
B) Old school metal fans who like the Anthrax connection.

True to the maxim “Violence is the last refuge of incompetent”, Bill frequently threatens or implies violent threats on this messageboard. He is a small-minded, bitter man with an ugly soul who is has convinced himself that the world is an unfair place for Billy Milano to be. He is a thread-closing control-freak and can only respond positively to fictitious situations. He clearly finds it hard to interact with the real world – why do you think he hates ‘internet tough guys’ so much; too close to the bone?

Reply as you will, it’s of no consequence. I post this in the hope that some of you will realise that there’s better and more passionate music out there and more positive ways to pass the time. Positive for you and the world around you. This messageboard is just insular, mean-spirited and ugly.

You’ll wind your hatred around my leaving in an attempt to keep me here. I know you need something to hate; if you don’t have that, you’ll have to look at yourselves. Don’t bother. I’m gone.

wah!!!!!!

Yeah, billy's a moron and all, but if you don't even like some of the songs, why bother posting?

Congradulations on wasting 20 minutes off your life accomplishing nothing but humiliating yourself

predaking said:
Yeah, billy's a moron and all, but if you don't even like some of the songs, why bother posting?

Congradulations on wasting 20 minutes off your life accomplishing nothing but humiliating yourself

but i'm far from a moron. Perhaps you should realize what a genuine guy I am. I have an idea, talk to me. I'm not scott or charlie.

Buzzard said:
but i'm far from a moron. Perhaps you should realize what a genuine guy I am. I have an idea, talk to me. I'm not scott or charlie.

I have talked to you on this board, and you definitely came off as unintelligent, but that was then and I don't come to this board because of bily milano he person, I come here because I like some of the music, so rather than turn this into another pissing match, I'll drop it here.

predaking said:
I have talked to you on this board, and you definitely came off as unintelligent, but that was then and I don't come to this board because of bily milano he person, I come here because I like some of the music, so rather than turn this into another pissing match, I'll drop it here.

Just because someones opinion isnt the same as yours doesnt make him unintelligent. I dont agree with Billy 100% of the time, But that doesnt make me smarter than him or him to me. I come here because Im a fan of Billy and his music, plus some of the posters on here are pretty damn entertaining. :yow:

The13thCandle said:
Just because someones opinion isnt the same as yours doesnt make him unintelligent.
Where did anyone say that?
I dont agree with Billy 100% of the time, But that doesnt make me smarter than him or him to me.
It's not the opinions, it's the logic behind them and the way they are expressed.
I come here because Im a fan of Billy and his music, plus some of the posters on here are pretty damn entertaining. :yow:
Yeah, there are a few in the muslim fucks thread.

predaking said:

If you hate it so much here, why do you keep coming back and posting? Leave and take that other waste of sperm Rosskel with you.

Buzzard said:

Billy, you already know this clown predaking....He's lord galvatron and you've kicked this clown out before....But he keeps coming back with different names.

You might want to watch out there Bill...I mean think about it.....This faggot keeps coming back even though you don't want him here, He goes into other forums and brags about how he "Owns" Milano and then manages to crawl under the fence to get back in here.....I think he likes you, And I don't mean he's a fan of SOD/MOD...If you're walking down the road and there's a $100.00 bill in the street in front of you and the predaphile is behind you....keep walking or he'll probably try and mount you...This clown says he own you...This faggot doesn't
even own himself.

Guess, I´m a mix between category A and B. I´m an imature Anthrax-fan.

I think a board like this needs a bit of trolling, opinions are spoken and if some people were to be banned it would turn into the Ann Coulter clit-licking board and that would be fucking boring!

Arg_Hamster said:
I think a board like this needs a bit of trolling, opinions are spoken and if some people were to be banned it would turn into the Ann Coulter clit-licking board and that would be fucking boring!

You know what Hammy....Any other time I would probably agree with you..
But a very good friend of mine got banned for the same bullshit that lord galvafag got sent packing for....And he didn't try changing his name like a little pussy, He just said fuck him!! And moved on...So I guess what I'm saying is
if this retard is allowed to circumvent the rules...That fucking retard
(Tom Warrior) should be reinstated. I never said that galvatron/predaphile should banned!! I own that bitch!! (And she'll be for sale soon, So keep on the lookout) But I think if this loser is allowed to stay there are other people who's
ban should be lifted..

T_man357 said:
You know what Hammy....Any other time I would probably agree with you..
But a very good friend of mine got banned for the same bullshit that lord galvafag got sent packing for....And he didn't try changing his name like a little pussy, He just said fuck him!! And moved on...So I guess what I'm saying is
if this retard is allowed to circumvent the rules...That fucking retard
(Tom Warrior) should be reinstated. I never said that galvatron/predaphile should banned!! I own that bitch!! (And she'll be for sale soon, So keep on the lookout) But I think if this loser is allowed to stay there are other people who's
ban should be lifted..

Well, if the people get sick of someone he or she will get banned and I think the guy is aware of that. The guy has never bothered me but if the moderators, Billy or the posters in general don´t want him here you know the drill!

Johnnie, who knows, maybe she tastes like Red Bull. Because if God was a man pussy would taste like Red Bull.

hehehee...I'm a Type A...but I really like the music and the sarcastic comedy of it all. People will always complain about someone who speaks their mind. I've had to take shit all my life because I say what I think, no matter who it hurts. For that, I really respect Bill because he doesn't give a fuck whether you agree with him or not...his opinion is his alone, and he gives just as much respect as he receives.

Like he said, meet him and talk to him sometime...