Interview with Billy Milano - Oct. '04

SODMOD

Fist Banging Maniac
Oct 30, 2003
Netherlands
www.sod-mod.com
I announced it already at my website a couple of weeks ago, but here it is; an exclusive interview with Billy. If you want to know everything about Billy's move to Texas, M.O.D. and the forthcoming S.O.D. live DVD and live CD, just go to: www.sod-mod.com and read the interview.
Thanks to Billy for taking the time to do this interview!
2004_okt_interview_banner.jpg

SODMOD said:
I announced it already at my website a couple of weeks ago, but here it is; an exclusive interview with Billy. If you want to know everything about Billy's move to Texas, M.O.D. and the forthcoming S.O.D. live DVD and live CD, just go to: www.sod-mod.com and read the interview.
Thanks to Billy for taking the time to do this interview!
2004_okt_interview_banner.jpg

Cool interview Billy...By the way I was the one that posted the announcement on Blabbermouth(sent it to Borijov) ....Figured it would be a good free advertisement for ya. I hate Blabbermouth but I know alot of people are on that site so I figured wtf

It's easy to respect someone who respects you back, and I appreciate how you feel about us (The Fans) And will support you in whatever you do.

Very informative interview!! Thanks for doing it SOD-MOD

T_man357 said:
Very informative interview!! Thanks for doing it SOD-MOD
Well, I'm glad that Billy wanted to do this interview. I asked him questions about things that I (as a fan) wanted to know. And I am very satisfied with the answers. I hope that all other fans will be too...

Thanks for the compliments everybody.