Interview with Anthony Ferrara

SODMOD

Fist Banging Maniac
Oct 30, 2003
Netherlands
www.sod-mod.com
I just did an interview with Anthony Ferrara. Anthony designed 4 M.O.D. albumcovers and is Billy's friend since high school (for those who didn't know that). The interview turned out really great. Anthony has a lot of funny stories to tell about Billy, S.O.D. and M.O.D.!!! Check it out:

I just did an interview with Anthony Ferrara. Anthony designed 4 M.O.D. albumcovers and is Billy's friend since high school (for those who didn't know that). The interview turned out really great. Anthony has a lot of funny stories to tell about Billy, S.O.D. and M.O.D.!!! Check it out:

Oh good...let me be the first to comment. I love Anthony and Billy...they're both great people. He's right about Billy...he is a loyal friend and a nice guy beneath that gruff exterior.

That's a great interview. I remember those high school stories and pictures.

We used to go to shows together and always had a great time...except when some fat guy steals your hot dogs...Ha! Ant and Billy will remember that story.

Anyway, fun interview...Ant can be a witty guy and is a definite ball buster. It's going to be great to get together again come June for the NY/NJ MOD shows!

Heaven and Hell in a few weeks, Ant...maybe I should start the fire this time...Ha!

Metal!

My favorite quote from the interview "Billy is not happy unless he has something to be pissed off about and complain. He could have just finished a great show, have a pocket full of cash, a cold Guinness in one hand a fat joint in the other, groupie blowing him and a large pizza with everything sitting on the table in front of him and he would be like “THIS FUCKIN” SUCKS!!”

LMFAO

My favorite quote from the interview "Billy is not happy unless he has something to be pissed off about and complain. He could have just finished a great show, have a pocket full of cash, a cold Guinness in one hand a fat joint in the other, groupie blowing him and a large pizza with everything sitting on the table in front of him and he would be like “THIS FUCKIN” SUCKS!!”

LMFAO

If the groupie was reaching up and feeding him a slice of the pizza while blowing him, then I'm sure he wouldn't complain...but only because his mouth would be full. Oh yeah...and instead of the joint, make it a nice Cuban!:headbang:

...except when some fat guy steals your hot dogs...Ha! Ant and Billy will remember that story............
Heaven and Hell in a few weeks, Ant...maybe I should start the fire this time...Ha!

Metal![/QUOTE]

Schenka- HA fukin ha!! I remember that hot dog story
LOMFL!

and yeah- i got a message from Lil Schenka- you and him will start the BBQ fire this time

Donna will be marinating some Luger burgers!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Schenka- HA fukin ha!! I remember that hot dog story
LOMFL!

and yeah- i got a message from Lil Schenka- you and him will start the BBQ fire this time

Donna will be marinating some Luger burgers!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah, I saw a nice little grill at Lowe's that I'll pick up. Good friends, Luger burgers, some nice cold beers and an awesome night of metal...ah, life can be very good! Too bad the big man can't be there to join us, we'll have to pretend Balls Mahoney is Billy...Ha!:headbang:

i gotta set up my rotisserie this year i got last year from dad. i already started grillin soon as i got out of the hospital.

steak season is here ...

:OMG: Wow...I missed this before. That brings back a lot of memories - I knew any number of folks mentioned in that piece directly or indirectly. I was good friends with the Prime Evil boys back when and went to a few Pi Alpha Nu drunkfests in New Paltz. Small freakin' world. Cool article!!

*Anthony - did you attend a Slayer show in Poughkeepsi at the Chance in about '86 or so? This was when Tony from the band Whiplash was briefly drumming for them. You look very familiar!?