Richmond show

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
Great show last night. My ears are still ringing. Billy looked good, and dropped some weight since I last saw M.O.D. in June. M.O.D. did a nice mix of M.O.D. & S.O.D. songs. Off of Red, White & Screwed, they played: Red, White & Screwed, Alphabet City Stomp, Hardcore Harry. S.O.D.: Milano Mosh, Kill yourself (Billy dedicated it to the Crippler Chris Benoit), Speak English or Die, and closed with United Forces. Other M.O.D. songs: Aren't you hungry, A.I.D.S., Hate Tank, Bubblebutt a few times, I love livin' in the city, Get a real job. Ballads: Quiet Riot, Kurt Cobain, Anna Nicole Smith, Rick James, James Brown, Jimi Hendrix, The Cars, and Billy finished off with the ballad of Luciano Pavorotti (Billy had a towel on his hand and had to concentrate for a minute to do his opera impression). The ballads were funny as hell, and the band sounded great. Billy was very energentic, Scott sounded awesome on guitar, Lennon was great on drums, and Tim (the new bass player) was great as well. Awesome show overall, I'm looking forward to the show tonight in Baltimore.

Unfortunately, no. Would have like to heard "Wigga", "Get Ready" or "De men of Stein", but no luck. Overall, M.O.D. was great, Billy, Scott & Lennon were funny as hell.

"Get a Real Job" is one of my all-time favourites!! It'd be frikkin' sweet to hear that again (haven't heard it live since 89, y'know)!

What, Uncle Billy didn't do "I Got To Get Away" from RW&S???! That's my all-time favourite, even more so than "Get a Real Job" or "Aren't You Hungry"

Jurched

"Get a Real Job" is one of my all-time favourites!! It'd be frikkin' sweet to hear that again (haven't heard it live since 89, y'know)!

What, Uncle Billy didn't do "I Got To Get Away" from RW&S???! That's my all-time favourite, even more so than "Get a Real Job" or "Aren't You Hungry"

Jurched

That would have been a good one, but no, he didn't do that one. I was hoping for G.L.E.T., but no luck either. I'm going to the show in Baltimore tonight, and I'll have another post and let everyone know if they play any different songs.